Chapter two

It was a boring day in a particular pack in the southern region, the little ones were not even playing any longer.

There were howls and many other sounds that are very common in these packs,even the screeching sound of pain from the new shifters.

Caith was woken by the sound of his father mumbling things that makes no sense as usual.

"Father do you you need help?" the older man shook his head

"No thank you son.." he shrugged  walking towards the door, but his walk was interrupted by his father

"You're still going to meet that alpha's daughter?"

The huge man nodded"yes...she's my mate father"

The old man shook his head"if she felt same as you do...she wouldn't have a problem living here with you"

Caith rolled his eyes"father Isabella us not ready yet..more so she deserves the best"

"... doesn't mean you should be a slave to her father....your mother was the queen's personal guard but she left all that for...."
He pointed the house"…this"

Caith sighed "father she is not mother...and I'm sure she'll come along"

°°°

Caith smiled as his eyes met Isabella, but she didn't smile back as he wished instead she wore a worried look

"Isabella..."

She ran to him in tears "caith ..."

"What's wrong ?"

"I...I..I...saw a new horse and went to get it but daddy said it was the queen's...I really like it"

Caith smirked at how cute she looked, her grey eyes darker than usual

"I could get you another... moreso I could work for your father to lent you the horse for a day before... sending it to the queen"

The browned hair grinned"what will be without you Keith?"

He pecked her cheek, it was strange how a big scary grey haired fighter would be so soft when with a small woman.

••••

"...what do you mean you cannot let her ride it?"

The alpha sighed "Caith...that horse has never been ridden by another creature.... he is directly from the crystal palace....no one rides him"

Caith bite his tongue, cause this man had him working almost all the hard chores for nothing.

" What if I ta…"

The alpha said sternly"there's no negotiating..."

Caith looked at the horse that was roaming around the field, it had on a dark look like something from the deepest pit of Pluto Mercury itself, it has the deepest shade of black.

As if it was aware of his gaze on it, it turned and made eye contact with Caith before huffing and walking away.

••••

Caith spent the day running errands for the alpha and now that he had few minutes with his mate, he just could not wait .

Her brown hair was sprawled out on his laps as they spoke about everything and nothing.

"When would you move in with me?,"Caith asked softly

"I want to my love,but I feel we both are not ready"

He sighed"I really want to wakeup to your beautiful face every morning"

"I want that too...but we should not be in a haste...I mean we have an eternity"

"What if something happens and one of us are to travel?"

"It won't happen trust me"

He sighed knowing better than to push the issue further,cause she could get really angry at him.

•••
This is a really short chapter