Important Notification 😅😁🤣

Hiiiiiii

I'm the author 😁if y'all haven't noticed 😁,this book clocked one year.

Thank you guys for giving this book a try, it hopefully few chapters to it's end, and it been a journey.

I just wanted to clarify some concepts I used and also some terms, just to reduce the amount of confusion 😅

*Travel*

This term is used to describe the successful crossing over of souls to the other side, where Uranian will meet their creators, that is Uranus and his children. So if your soul does not travel as quick as it is supposed to,it travels to Mercury as a monster.

I got that term from my society, I am from a "Fondom" we have Fons and it is believed they don't die, they just travel.

*Faeries/fairies*

I used them differently but originally,they are the same creature, in this book I used Faeries to describe the little flowery winged creatures, while the fairies are the human sized flowery winged creatures.

But with magic, a fae can become bigger which is very common.

*Incest?*

No, no,if you happen to know a little about Greek mythology, you would know of Zeus/Hera marriage, they are brother and sister but still not blood,I used the Hades/Persephone relationship.

Persephone was Zeus's daughter and also wife of his brother Hades so yes, it not incest please.

Even on the Yoruba myth, all their deities are children of one god.

*Are there any vampires?*

No!!!

Vampires were once humans  ( except, the originals😅😁I love Elijah)

If you happen to see "vampire",just know,they are turned by the blood demons and live out of Urania.

*Werewolves/Lycans*

Here was quite confusing, they are not *Were* rather they are *wolves* because they are not humans, but to reduce the confusion, they shift too.

Lycans are like those in Harry Potter, they also live in packs, they are more wild.

*Demons*

There are three demons

Mischief demons, they feed off tricks, annoyance etc.

Lust demons, they feed off sexual desires, from a young age feed on blood.

Blood demons, feed off blood

They all have demon palace, in every region and keep interaction to a minimum.

*Black elves*

Black elves are very rare, they are easy to irritate and quick in anger, they practice black magic, and avoid crowded areas, they are very cold. But they share the same calm nature, they sing like and are *heavenly*.

*MxFxM?*

I don't know, that was what I had in mind, but along the road I fell more in love with Caith so it's quite difficult.

*Is Vlad still in the story?*

Yep,pretty much.

*Who is Luc?*

We have Lorenzo Lucille and Lucifer himself, who was once a lover and friend of Eres

*What did Eres do to have him in debt?*☝️

He cross his brother again and was still defeated,almost lost his life but was saved by Eres, who he later betrayed by stabbing her, hoping he could tap out her powers.

****

Any more doubts that need clarification should be mentioned in the section.

Out of that thank you all again and I'm thinking of changing the book title as soon this adventure is over.

Thank you for your supports and everything, y'all keep me going hope you guys know that know that.