Chapter twenty eight

Matias had already sent his servants to come take his mate, he will bring her back after a day or two. His servants were all either busy or sleeping, so he had time to get something done before any interruption.

He shifted to his original self, blonde hair, blue eyes, long horns, two large black wings, his fangs longer.

He felt she wasn't sleeping so it'll be harder than he was used to.

He took the elven dust and threw it around the his office before laying on the floor.

He chanted the blood rhyme and fell deeper into the void, he drew her to her lonely island, "her heat must be worst than I thought"

There she sat there alone, her eyes were close as he expected,call him evil or crazy, he internally snort"evil is demon,"

He could feel his a smile threaten his face but she unconsciously whimpered" Enki... "

He sighed" baby it me... "he whispered, he tried touching her but it impossible" Enki please.."

He bite his tongue, and slowly stopped trying, 2centuries and all she can say in such this her heat was his name, he was defeated when she banished and cursed him to the human world but this is the time he actually felt the defeat,the new mate has replaced him.

He looked at her blur image for a painful while before waking up from his journey.

He clenched his eyes trying to stop the tears from falling, but the more he thought of it, the more it hurts. She was his, he had her and he just gave her away to a human lycan.

Flashback

"Vladimir Arius Nikolaevich since you value the world of humans, since you have turned into a curious youngling, I, Ereshkigal Imperia Pluto 67th ruler of Urania... "

He looked at her pleadingly" curse you to that world that you adore, you shall never ever have access to Urania, nothing, nothing will ever satisfy you, you shall become human with all their flaws except for immortality... "

Every lord gasped, Lorenzo turned to his sister whose face was void of any emotions" everyone you know shall go and come back but  from today shall bleed red blood, you shall feel pain, you shall not be part of your family... "

She sighed" so shall it be..."

*****

" Ria... Ria.. "

She didn't raise her head from the book" you should be on your way, I was merciful enough to let you pack"

" Ri... "

" Her majesty... "

" Ri... I mean... Your majesty... I'm sorry, I swear... If I could change anything I will, but please a chance"

She smirked" what are you sorry about?, For not been at the meeting with me at Venus and those leaders were scared of me to laugh, the king of Venus even said it because I'm a demon that my mate decided to work for humans"

She shook her head" you value humans than your kingdom and your mate, especially for me your queen, your mate, your wife to compete with humans, a creature we watched destroy themselves, their younglings, their environment...I do not ever want to see you  around my kingdom"

****
He finally broke down, he sobbed, he never meant to stay long in the human world, he was just curious about how it felt like.

His eyes were red and he sat on the floor, his brain and the bond were hurting.

Almost an hour there before the door was forcefully opened, he almost rolled his eyes at the presence of his brother"pathetic..."

And he was sure as hell that was Alek sympathizing"brother, what do you want?"

The older Nikloleavich only shrugged, his identical blue eyes only looked around in disgust"I really hate been that guy, but you really look human now, you know depressed because of your decisions and all..."

Vlad sighed"Alek...you left Urania for this world to rip open my wounds"

The older demon chuckled raising his hands in mock surrender"oh sorry brother, you know emotions are not my thing but you look like trash"

Vlad nodded"I know that"

"Oh welcome to your reality baby brother,you finally saw her"

"How...?"

"Vladimir, the minute you stepped in the zone I felt you,you are lucky only I could,  cause I was doing some business, but I felt it, I felt the disappointment from your horns"

Vlad groaned" I...I saw her, her mind clouded with the thoughts of that boy"

Alek nodded" I can imagine the shame..." He chuckled" but what did you expect? , if I were her max  6 months, not like you were death or something, you took this path and Pluto was  kind enough to give her another chance"

" I can't... I'm guilty but I love my wife..."

" You mean loved?"

" What business do you even have in the human world?"

Alek smacked his lips" it personal"

Now Vlad was curious, he stood up from the floor" Alek you can't define personal, you're always in everyone's business"

He gasped dramatically" now that's mean"

" Now what are you doing in your nightmare?"

Alek scoffed" I found a woman..."

Now it was Vlad's turn to gasp" what?Alek you don't have the ability to love, no to like... remember you rejected your mate"

" First that's harsh, second she caused it...I just found her, last time I came"

" Wait.. she's a nurse?"

" No she's one of your patients, "
Vlad smirked" and let me guess you messed her dreams"

" Oh just a little... Vladimir it not about me, it about what you'll do to get your mate"

" I do not know..."

****

Caith entered the familiar pack house,the guards all had that familiar look of respect he wasn't used from his people, since he was treated as a an omega.

The alpha was in a meeting meaning he'll be brief, he smelled that familiar scent, the same scent that for almost a century brought a smile on his face, now it just annoyed him and reminds him of his foolishness"oh my gosh, Cai.."

He shook his head"his highness"

She quickly bowed "sorry...his highness"

"I just came around to say hi,I'm on my way back, take care of yourself and tell your father my brief visit here is over"

Before Isabella could say a word he was already on his way out