Chapter 226: The Chiefdom of Torogi (pt. I)

Start from the beginning

"Warriors! Eliminate the evil spirits!" [Sakar]

The leader of the warriors cried and the others soon followed. With their reckless courage, they immediately charged towards Grey and Yuna without even gauging their strengths. They simply lunged their weapons straight at the two.

Spears came from the left and swords from the right, and as a bonus, arrows also came flying towards their direction from the canopies. It was an all out assault which left no routes for escape. Only pain awaited them...

"Sorry about this, really," [Grey]

"We'll heal you later so don't get mad, okay?" [Yuna]

... of course, not for Grey and Yuna, but rather for the opposing party. An apology rang in their ears before chaos descended upon them.

Before their enemies' attacks could even land towards them, they quickly deflected their attacks with a simple push from the sides. The arrow which bolted towards them was caught with ease, thrown back to where it was shot from.

"Kughh!!"

"Arghh!!"

"Keeukkk!"

Screams of pain and agony echoed in the air as Grey and Yuna struck back. The arrows hit the archers' legs and a "light" blow was delivered towards the vanguards' flanks and solar plexus, knocking them out instantly.

Not only screams, a few bones cracking and blood spurting also accompanied the screams as a few joints were broken and dislocated. The enemies went down one after another like flies being swatted mercilessly. It was a totally one-sided battle.

Though Grey and Yuna could simply knock them out with curse magic, they didn't want to strengthen their accusations of them being evil spirits. The best way was to subdue them by force and knock some sense into them later. Of course, they made sure no one received a fatal injury.

《Starving Shark!》 [Sakar]

And while Grey and Yuna were busy with the other warriors, the leader made its way behind their backs. Not wasting a single moment, he then lunged his spear towards the two, hoping to get them by surprise.

"What...?" [Sakar]

Unfortunately for him, such a thing won't work against Grey and Yuna. They didn't even need to look, Yuna simply grabbed the spear by her bare hands and exerting a little bit more force, she crumpled the tip and broke the pole.

At the sight of his spear being broken, the leader could only gawk in surprise as his eyes widened from surprise. Unfortunately for him, he has no time to be surprised. The moment his guard was down, a silver figure appeared in front of him like a ghost, fist already clenched.

"Kugh...!" [Sakar]

Sakar crossed his arms to try and defend against Yuna's blow, but it was futile. Yuna mercilessly struck him, the sound of bones cracking as he was blown away by force, crashing towards a large tree where he fell limp, the world spinning in his eyes.

He tried to get up, but it was useless. His whole body was aching to the point that he couldn't even move himself. All he could do was watch Grey and Yuna defeat his fellow warriors, feeling powerless as he couldn't even move.

After Sakar was blown away, the warriors' morale quickly dropped. Though none of them ran away, they all fell helpless against Grey and Yuna's heavy blows. It didn't take long before everyone was finally subdued.

"That should be it, right, Grey?" [Yuna]

"Yeah. I don't see anyone near us either. That should be all of them." [Grey]