If the students’ confrontation became too heated, the instructor would have to intervene. However, Berayon was watching the duel without showing any intention of doing so.

Awesome!! Awesome!!

Fortunately, it didn’t matter if the instructor didn’t intervene.

Swish! Baek Yu-seol drew his wand diagonally in a relaxed motion.

Then there was silence, as if nothing had happened.

Morso’s magic had vanished into thin air.

Complete extinction. “Uh, huh?”

“What just happened?”

“The magic disappeared…?”

The students began to gossip after the sudden disappearance of magic. However, Morso, who performed the magic, as well as some high-level students and the instructor, noticed it right away.

Morso’s magic was properly activated. It was just that Baek Yu-seol destroyed it.

But that was all they could know, and no one present could grasp the principle behind it. It was the same with Instructor Berayon.

‘What…? What just happened?’

The principle was simple.

Just as there must be an electric wire in all electrical appliances, there must be a mana bond in all magic. If that was cut, the magic would vanish.

The skill, which even in the game was not easy to master, was even more challenging to perform in real life.

Just perceiving flying magic was difficult with human eyesight, but for the technique to work, even the bond of mana had to be severed precisely.

‘I’m still only able to cut from 1st or 2nd class magic to 3rd class at most…’

It was the result of several days of pitching machine practice.

“Wow….”

Morso clenched his teeth and raised his cane again. Three stones appeared in the air.

It was then that Instructor Berayon and other students realized how Baek Yu-seol defended himself.

A white beam of light emanated from the tip of his wand. It was a top-notch intangible magic sword that some wealthy people who had a lot of money but did not know how to use attack magic carried for self-defense.

‘Is the power of the intangible sword really as weak as it seems…?’

Instructor Berayon, who had seen the intangible sword, had his doubts, but he was soon forced to put it aside.

The moment the stone piercing touched the magic sword, it was all destroyed.

It didn’t take much effort. With one-star agility, it was impossible to consecutively block flying magic by striking it like a baseball player would.

What was important was minimal movement.

Slightly shaking the sword to block the left shoulder, bending the wrist to the right thigh, and then rotating again like a fan to block the head.

It was an efficient movement learned while being hit by the pitching machine’s fifth-level.

‘Isn’t this pretty good?’

If it was powerful magic, he wouldn’t be able to stop it like this, but for 2nd class, it was enough.

While Baek Yu-seol was satisfied with his swordsmanship, Berayon broke out in a cold sweat and analyzed his protégé’s defensive skills.