🍋Beerus x Reader pt.3🍋

Only words I have to say is sorry and this is the final part of the Broly x Reader x Beerus.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's POV

I had just got back from a fight with Vegeta and Goku. I laughed at something stupid Goku said and I got pulled back gently by Beerus.

"He's waiting for you, by the way sweetheart." Beerus whispered and I shrugged him off as a blush covered my cheeks.

"Okay, thank you for letting me know." I said and went up to my boyfriend, I wrapped my arms around his neck, but he pushed my arms off of him, "are you okay?" I asked him, and he grabbed my wrist tightly as I went to rest my hand on his cheek. I looked at his hand gripping my wrist confused.

"Why are you constantly with them?" He asked rudely, and I laughed loudly at his jealousy.

"Vegeta is my brother, and Goku is like his best friend, but you know this already." I said and I saw him glaring at Beerus, "Oh, you're talking about Beerus and Whis. They give Vegeta and I how to help our fighting tactics. You don't need to worry about him. We're just friends." I said with a small smile, and he nodded still on edge.

He finally let go of my wrist, "okay as long as your guys are just friends that shouldn't matter." I put my hand on his shoulder and started laughing like I was mad. He tensed and he looked at me worried. "Now are you okay?" He asked as if I couldn't smell the perfume on his skin, I'm a women not stupid.

"But that girl I smell on your skin says you should worry about something else." I whispered in his ear and walking behind him and pointed at Beerus, "that man right there can erase both you and that women, so I'd leave cuz I will not take an abuser nor a cheater." I spoke softly but loud enough for the four of them to hear, and Vegeta was about to kick his ass. The red and rage in Beerus' face was priceless, so I smirked and winked at him. He was a really attractive man I'm not going to lie.

My now ex ran off like a scared little child and Vegeta looked at me.

I shrugged and walked off, "Don't worry about me, he was a puny weak creature." I waved them off before I made it to my small house.

I opened my door and to find the girl on my couch, so they fucked in my house. I powered up quickly, and not so quietly startling her. I grabbed her by her hair and literally threw her out of my house. She looked at me scared as I walked over to her. I grabbed her chin.

"Your man is back at his house so scram!" I shout and she limped off like a scared little cat. I then went back inside as I powered down. I had started cleaning my dirty apartment, and I dropped a wax melt in the warmer as the smell of cinnamon filled my house.

*time skip*
I had just got done cleaning, and took a little whore bath. I sighed as the warm water hit my bare chest, and I started washing off my body. After I had got the suds of the body wash off of my body. I got out and dried off. I put on a skimpy outfit I remember drove Beerus crazy, it was a skin tight crop top, and some black booty shorts. I put my cardigan over the crop top, and went down stairs to start making dinner. I had just finished as I saw the god in my living room, and I bit the inside of my lip. He was honestly so damn fine.

"Sweetheart are you okay?" He asked as I was brought back from my zoning out, and I just smiled up at him and nodded.

"Yeah dinner is ready." I said and put his plate on the table I made enough for like fifteen people because I know he likes to eat, I made my plate and we ate in silence.

"You dress down nicely Darling." He said and I legit choked on my spaghetti, I quickly took a drink of my cheap wine. I sighed and looked at him.

"Thank you."

*time skip*
Once we were done with dinner and I had the dishes done I wanted to wash the sweat from earlier today out of my hair.

"Beerus, make yourself comfortable I'm going to take a shower." I said looking at him and he nodded.

I went up stairs and I turned on my music and started undressing for an actual shower to get the now dried sweat and dirt out of my hair. I had just taken the rest of my clothing off and I was pinned between him and my bathroom sink.

I looked up at the purple god in my bathroom, and my breath was caught in my throat. He grabbed my chin to make me keep eye contact with him. Our lips smash together in a feverish kiss, and he sat me on the sink.

He had licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I opened my mouth. Our tongues faught for dominance to which he easily won. We soon pulled away from the sloppy kiss, we were connected with a mixture of our saliva. I wiped it off of my bottom lip with my thumb while looking into his lust filled eyes.

I smiled as he got on his knees in front of me, I put my head back as he gave little kitty licks on my wet cunt. I jumped slightly as his tongue entered me, the feeling new and heavenly.

"Oh Beerus~." I moaned out softly as he started to eat me out, I felt so unholy, but then again I was already there. I wrapped my legs around his shoulders bringing him closer and I soon came undone on his tongue. He stood up, and I saw my juices covering his mouth, it was one of the hottest things I've ever seen from this man.

He already knew he had my permission, so he quickly took off his pants and entered me slowly. Once he bottomed out I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he started thrusting at a fast pace.

My moaning soon got louder with each thrust "Fuck Beerus~" I said digging my nails into his back, drawling blood, and I came undone. He pulled out, and bent me over my own sink. He entered me quickly and started going faster.

He let out a loud groan, "F-Fuck Sweetheart, you're really a pretty thing taking me like this~" he whispered in my ear and I arched my back to look at him our lips attached once more, he kept going faster and the moans constantly left my lips.

I moaned loudly as he pulled my hair and hit my gspot, "Holy shit Beerus, there again please~." I pathetically begged as he destroyed me completely. He repeatedly hit that spot as quickly and as hard as he could. My knees nearly buckling, he placed his hand on my lower stomach to keep me up, "I-I'm gonna cum." I moaned out and he thrusted hard once more and I came, and I felt him release inside me.

He fucked the mixture into my heavenly abused cunt and I let out a sigh as he pulled out. We both got into the shower and I washed off again and washed my hair, and I dried off. I put on a new change of clothes and gave Beerus a pair of my Ex's sweatpants. We got into bed and cuddled up together and I rested my head on his chest.

"I guess he did have to worry about me." Beerus said while yawning and I rolled my eyes while giggling.

"Oh shut it." I spoke softly, and snuggles closer into him, "I love you." I said sleepily and soon drifted off.

Beerus' POV

I pet her hair as she lightly snored on my chest, and her words stuck with me as sleep was consuming me as well. "I love you too sweetheart." I said before sleep took me completely.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A whore bath (definition by my mother) is when someone just washes their body off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry I wasn't supposed to write a lemon for this man but I did, sooooo yeah. *awkward finger guns*

-Megan