Chapter 222: Out in the Sea (pt. II)

Start from the beginning

"Wh... What just happened..."

"Hey... Can you pinch my cheeks..."

Of course, as one would expect, there was only one reaction from the crew. All were surprised by Yuna's nimbleness and speed, speechless and frozen. Even Jack, the one who suggested it, was surprised. The only one who reacted differently was Vilma who is now giggling to herself.

"Shin, hurry up!" [Yuna]

"Yeah, yeah, coming~!" [Grey]

A little after Yuna reached the top, Grey moved his legs and foot too, reaching the top with only a couple of hops. They've already limited their strengths to that of F-rankers yet it was still very easy. Everyone was shocked once more.

As soon as Grey landed on top, a wonderful sight greeted him. The sea looked much bigger, the horizons extending even further, and the cold winds caressing their skins. Now, the sea looked like a jewel box, sparkling ever so brightly.

"So pretty..." [Yuna]

Only two words came out of Yuna's mouth. She didn't say any more and simply laid her gaze upon the beauty of nature. She felt like she was a free bird, looking at the world as she high up in the sky.

Click Flash Snap

And like usual, Grey didn't miss the chance to snap another photo of Yuna. The only difference was the blue background behind her and the sparkling sea as sunlight hit the waters. Yuna looked even more gorgeous.

"Hey, Grey... Stop that..." [Yuna]

"Hahaha. Sorry, sorry, you were just too beautiful, I couldn't help myself. And also... I'm 'Shin' right now, remember?" [Grey]

"Uuu... That's because I was a bit flustered... You also get photos of me, but I can't do the same. It's unfair..." [Yuna]

Pouted Yuna as she looked at Grey, trying to show her displeasure as she puffed her cheeks like a little hamster. But if anything, Grey only found such a sight adorable. His eyes were one again graced by his girlfriend's cuteness.

"Hahaha. Then, should I make you a camera when we get home?" [Grey]

"Really?! That's a promise, okay?! No takesy-backsies!" [Yuna]

"Of course! Anything for my adorable girlfriend!" [Grey]

Well, it wasn't too hard for Grey to appease her with a little promise. Sometimes she is like a child, sometimes like a mother, and sometimes like an innocent, small animal. Yuna really was an interesting creature. An adorable one, nonetheless.

After a couple moments atop the top, Grey and Yuna finally went down. It wasn't because they were already bored of the sight. It was just that the fishermen were doing something even more fun and interesting.

Without any warning, the anchors were suddenly released from the left side of the ship and a couple minutes later, the crew suddenly started moving back and forth, grabbing weights, nets, ropes, and a lot more.

"Make sure the nets aren't tangled! Let's do this like the usual!" [Jack]

With Jack's words, everyone gathered on the right side of the ship, opposite of where the anchors were released. Everyone held onto the ropes and nets whilst the others prepared the pulleys for what's about to come.

"One... Two... Now!" [Jack]

At Jack's signal, everyone threw the nets as quickly and forcefully as they could. The sound of splashes soon echoed in the air as the nets hit the water, soon sinking down the surface and the ropes slowly slipping out of the ship.