Chapter 25 "Errands or dates pt 2"

"He's not my boyfriend!" 

She say loudly, shocking the secretary. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I just saw you both in the lobby and thought that you two were cute." 

"I- thank you for the complement though.." 

Felix says in response. After giving the album cover they walk back to the exit, only to hear many whispers and some people pointing to them. "Is that them?" One of them says. They all look at their phones, switching back and forth between that and them. 

"Are they talking about us?" Marinette asks, her head tilted up to see Felix eye to eye. "I think so.." He looks around. Marinette's phone rings, its a text from Alya. 

"Girl, explain??" The text reads, followed by a link.

 "I think I know the answer". She taps his shoulder and he leans down a bit to look at her phone. The link opens to a post titled "I finally found Felix, and he was with his girlfriend! Look at how cute they are!" Along with this caption, there is a photo of Felix and Marinette fixing his hair, but Marinette's face was blurred.

"Felix.." Marinette says, her eyes now on the entrance. He looks up from the phone, and to his dismay sees a swarm of reporters coming his way, their cameras clutched carefully in their hands.

Marinette had been in this situation before, with Adrien but that was crazed fans. Now with Felix it was actual journalists and reporters and they were ready to write articles. The Graham De Vanilies had just disappeared, and now they were finally spotted. The only thing the public knew was they were spotted on a plane to Paris. Now, someone found the dearly missed Felix, and these journalists were not going to waste the opportunity

Without thinking twice, Felix grabs Marinette into a hug, holding her from the top of her head, and across her shoulders covering her face. "I apologize for this act which may seem out of character, however you must not let them see your face." He warns. The cameras suddenly flash everywhere. Then hudreds of steps enter the building, causing Felix to hold on to her even tighter. He tilts his head down, resting on hers in effort to keep her safe from the fast approaching cameras.

Marinette stands frozen shocked by his sudden embrace, and blushing furiously at the same time. His touch is gentle, and yet so tight. Her heart beats faster and faster, and she is sure he can hear it. 

"Who is she?" 

"Why did you disappear?"

"IS she your girlfriend?" 

People scream their questions, all while snapping pictures, and yet Felix never responds. He just holds her tightly. Then, a familiar voice sounds. "FELIX! FELIX, OVER HERE!" Liam is at the doors, and right behind him is his car. Quickly Felix shuffles Marinette to where he has one arm around her shoulder, and one covering her face as they run. Marnette ducks, and leans into Felix. They get into the car, with Liam behind, blocking the reporters best he can, and as soon as they all get int the car starts.