17 "Liam Abernathy"

Felix POV

"Oh.. you" I say.

"Did you miss me?" The man says. Its Liam. He is my best friend, like my brother.  We used to go to the same school while I lived here in London.

"Where did you go? Me and mom were so worried! You disappeared without a trace. Then I see what on the news?! 'Amelie Graham De Vanily and her son Felix move to Paris.' Do you know how much we missed you?!" Liam screams. 

"Apologies Liam, I just.. hm, I just-" I'm interrupted by Liam. "Doesn't matter, what matters now is that you're here, and you're gonna tell me what school you go to~" 

"Wait, why?" I ask now cautious of my words.

 "Hm... reasons?" He has a mischievous grin on his face. "Liam.. If you're planning on going to my school don't. I do not wish to contact you anymore, that's why I left. Why else do you think I would have, if not to get away from you? You're annoying, and I'm sick of you. You forced our friendship since day one." I say.

Truth be told, I would love it if he came but I just do not think it would be very wise. He would be giving up his career as a model here and would have to start in Paris, then he would also have to get part time job to replace his old one.. And plus, his father already hates him. If he moved to Paris who knows what would happen?

If I told him how I really felt, he would still come to Paris. But if I say I don't want to know him anymore, he'll do whats best for him; staying here.

"Yeah right Felix, I know you're just worried about me finding a job there, and restarting my modeling career. It kinda scares me how you can say that with a straight face." He says.

 I sigh in defeat and shake my head. "Sometimes I wish you didn't know me so well." Liam laughs. "But on a serious note Liam, stay here. You're life is better here and I am not going to tell you where I g-" 

"Françoise Dupont Middle School/High School" Someone says. 

Its Lila.  I look at her for an explanation.

 She walks up to me and grabs my collar, dragging me down. "Don't worry, my lies are good enough. But the question is, how convincing will yours be when push comes to shove? And trust me, I'll make it happen." She whispers in my ear before releasing me and walking away. 

~ ~

*flashback the on the bus with nino and alya*

"I just! UGHHHHHH. How can he be so good!? Are Adrien and him even related??" Alya whisper screams.

"That's what I thought! If only Adrien was like his cousin, then Adrienette would already be official. It's taken so many years for them to be 'just friends'." 

The couple let out a sigh, as they both recline into their seats.

It's quiet for a moment.

.

.

"Alya, what if this is the sign that fate is saying 'Adrienette will never happen'? What should we do??" Nino says disappointment on his face. 

"Do...do you think its time to start a new ship?" he continues.

"W!!!!!!" Alya screams, but her mouth is covered by Nino's hand. Fortunately, Nino knew what was going to happen and protected the others' ear drums.

"Look, I'm ok with shipping other ships, as long as Marinette is happy but FELIX?! Her and Felix?! Is everyone forgetting what he did? Is everyone forgetting what he-" Alya stops talking, remembering what Marinette told her at the hotel room. 

"he just doesn't seem so bad. I mean, he is human too! He can make mistakes!"  Alya's memories repeat. 

Alya POV

Well, maybe Felix isn't a bad person.... but he is dangerous! What would have happened to Marinette if ladybug didn't stop it all? He was willing to make a deal with hawkmoth after, and putting people in danger didn't even phase him! But, then again.. I've heard a similar story before.

An innocent, caring person. Then out of no where they are never the same again, of course all stories have more context but as far as I know, Felix has always been like that... 

Wait

"No way, that was you? You're so.. different now though." (chap 2 'Irises and Daises') 

Felix, he was different before?

~

Hi guysss thank you all for reading. Should I post something explaining Liam? Like why he is a broke model, or why his father hates him? Or are you all good with not knowing. 

Pls comment your opinions <3