16 "An Old Friend"

Marinette POV

I feel the bus come to a stop as the teacher calls "Were here!" I honestly didn't even notice, 30 minutes had already passed. I was.. I was talking to Adrien the whole time.. Wow I'm kinda shocked myself, but theres just, just something . 

Theres just some reason why I'm talking to him, I don't know what it is though.

 As I get up and go in line I go on my tippy toes to look for Alya and Nino. I can only see people's foreheads and hair, but I can't see above them. 

"They are right behind those people." Adrien points forward. I guess he knew I was looking for Alya and Nino. 

Adrien POV 

Me and Marinette decide to go out first and wait for them there. "Alya!" Marinette says when they finally come out of the bus. 

"Hey girl! How was the ride?" Alya wiggles her eyebrows, weird. "Surprisingly... Good." Marinette responds. 

Felix POV

This girl does not know the meaning of a"peaceful ride". She was talking the whole 30 minutes. How in the world  am I supposed to survive the whole day.  I should ask permission to switch partners.. 

Lila POV

Felix..He's, more intelligent than the others. But, he looks exactly like Adrien so I could care less. Just thinking about how my image is becoming makes me so happy! Now, I'm not just talking to Adrien, but I'm talking to Felix. Two boys love me, well they don't now, but I'll make them. A little gas lighting never hurt anyone!

Felix POV

"Miss Bustier, my sincere apologies but I wish to switch partners.. Miss Rossi is wond-derful but, I.. I have my reasons." I ask, but on the inside I'm begging. "Oh, sorry Felix but its too late for that now. I wish you had told me earlier."

 IF I HAD KNOWN HOW SHE WAS LIKE EARLIER I WOULD'T HAVE HESITATED A SECOND TO ASK "I see, well it cannot be helped." I walk away on my last nerve.  

* 30 mins later *

Adrien POV

This is great! Me and Marinette have actually broken the ice a bit. Right now we are in a shop getting souveniers. 

Felix POV

"I'll tell you a secret, the artist Jerald Vuitton's secret muse is me." Lila says as she looks up to me 'nervously' waiting for my answer. 

This is becoming ridiculous already. "Miss Rossi, I don't wish to hear anything more about celelbrities you know, or places you went!" I FINALLY GOT IT OF MY CHEST. I move closer to her ear and whisper " And if you're going to lie, at least make it believable. You know what's funny? The birthday party for the queen you said you attended, I did too. And I didn't see you there, or even on the guest list."

She starts to cry. " Felix.. Why.. W-why could I ever lie to you?! Why-would.. you think- that?!"

Her voice is growing louder and louder, and it's attracting the attention of our classmates. Some of them start to come over. "Lila! Are you ok did he do something to you?" One of them goes in between us two. "I did nothing, I simply confronted her about something." I say. 

They gasp. "FELIX! Lila has a fear of confrontation! She hates hurting others, and when she does she doesn't mean to. You confronting her just made her cry! She has been diagnosed with a psychological sickness that makes confrontation her biggest fear. Its scarier than death for her! Say you're sorry!" 

That is the DUMBEST LIE I HAVE EVER HEARD.

I scoff and look at them with disgust. " SAY IT!" They scream. "Hmm, but what do I do, because.. I'm not." I say. I hear gasps, and scoffs. "N-no.. I-its ok, he didn't know. I'm wi-willing.. t-to forgive hi-im." Lila fakes fear in her voice. 

They responded to her with "Awww" "Lila, you're such a good person." and "Be grateful Graham De Vanily!" They leave with Lila to make sure she is 'ok'. 

"Pathetic! She has every student here wrapped around her finger. Her lies don't even make sense! How brainless are they to believe that?! I mean, if she's going to lie at least make it believable!" I let out my frustration. 

"Oooo, who?" A male voice responds. I jerk my head right to see who it is. "Oh, you.." "Did you miss me?"

~

Ooo who is this mysterious man? 

Sorry for late post I got sick