18 Back to Paris

No One POV

The sound of Felix's keys jangle sound throughout the empty neighborhood. Its the afternoon and the class had just returned. He brings in his luggages and closes the door behind him, while handing his luggages over to be taken up stairs. 

"Thank you." he says as he walks up the stairs to his room. He takes a deep breath in, and lets out a sigh. Home at last. He thinks.

He sees a paper envelope on his bed, its white and adorned with gold on the edges. Confused, he grabs the paper and opens it. 

"Do you believe in destiny?" The letter reads. It's a coupon to Andre's Ice Cream. Among the many words written on the card, one sentence stand out. "Don't give up on her, it's not too late, for only time can tell you fate." 

He gives a small "hm" to express how he thought the sentence was an impressive marketing technique. Then he sets down the paper on his desk and gets ready for bed.

Marinette POV

*tap tap tap* I hear a weird noise. I groan in annoyance before opening my eyes. "AGH!" Someone is on my balcony as I see two eyes staring right at me through the window. I almost fall of my bed. I look up again to see two annoying green eyes. Chat Noir and his smug smile are there waiting for me to open the door.

He mouths "sorry" as I get up to open the window. "Cat! You scared me half to death." I say as he climbs in and off the ladder to the floor. I follow climbing down the ladder.

"Ha... Sorry.." He gives me an apologetic smile.

I roll my eyes. "Anyways, what's up? You don't usually come in the morning." I ask.

His face changes from his former smile to a mischievous grin. "Someone told me you like my flirting~" he says.

Stunned I trip on the ladder. "AHGG" I yelp. But before I fall Chat Noir catches me, now carrying me bridal style.

"Marinette, If you wanted me to carry you, you should have just asked." He says while looking down at me in his arms.

Chat Noir POV

Marinette's face turns bright red as her mouth opens to say something but words won't come out. I laugh.

"You know I'm just joking." I say as I put her down.

She lightly hits me on my shoulder, then after quickly covers her face with her hands. 

Through her hands I can see her burning cheeks. She's so innocent. 

"You know, in exchange I'll say something I love about you. I love how innocent you are. Stay like that, ok?" I look at her with a smile on my face to show her theres nothing to worry about. She looks up and peeks through her hands to face me. 

She stares at me for a few seconds then turns around even more flustered than before.

One minute later, we've got a conversation going but her cheeks are still red. In the middle of her sentence I chuckle.

 "W-what?" She asks me. "nothing." I respond while eating some croissants. My eyes drift around her room, it's a wonderful shade of pink. 

"And.. hmm, oh! There's this new kid in our class, his name is Felix. He's Adrien's cousin." Marinette tells me.

"Oh? Wait.. The same Felix that you know, all that stuff happened with?"

"Yeah.. But wait! Before you judge him, I think that.. Well, I'm not saying that what he did is ok. It's not. I just think that he isn't actually like that. I've talked with him, he's surprisingly a respectable person. I just have a hard time believing that the Felix I know and the Felix from before are the same person." She sighs and then continues with her sentence.

 "And, I knew him when we were kids. He always made me feel safe, so I guess that's part of the reason why I think he isn't actually a bad person." 

"I see.. Well, you know I know Adrien and he said the same thing. I also think Felix isn't that bad."

"THAT'S RIGHT! ADRIEN TOLD YOU I LIKED YOUR FLIRTING, BUT I EXPLAINED WHY!! Ugh! I promise, tomorrow I'm gonna punch his pretty little face." She let's out a big laugh. I laugh. 

"Hey, calm down shortie. I don't think you could reach his face." I comment.

She scoffs. " FORGET ADRIEN, I'LL JUST PUNCH YOU INSTEAD."

She walks up to me and pulls me down by my collar, and lightly pushes my forehead with her finger. "agh." I say rubbing my forehead as she lets go of me. 

"That's what you get." She rolls her eyes. 

"Hah, ok. But that's not fair, I was only stating facts!!" 

"Tsk. Don't test me cat!" She warns. 

I put my hands up in the air in surrender. "Okok, well thank you for the food but now I've gotta to superhero duties. Bye princess!"

~

IT'S BACK!!! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, thank you sosososooososos much for waiting, and 7K??!?!?!? Guys, I literally wrote the third chapter saying thank you to the 30 people who read this story. Again, thank you guys. sososoos much.