12 " They need.. A Plan "

*The next morning*

(room arrangements- Alya, Mari, Rose, Mylene. Adrien, Nino, Felix, Ivan. Marc, Nathaniel, Max, Kim. Lila, Chloe, Alix, Sabrina.  Juleka couldn't make it.)

Marinette POV

"WHAT?!?!?!? LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT. ADRIEN WAS YOUR FAKE BF, HE HAD HIS ARM AROUND YOU AND YOU LEANING ON HIS SHOULDER. YOU SPENT A FEW HOURS ALONE WITH FELIX THEN  YOU HELD HIS HANDS WHILE DRAMATICALLY STARING INTO HIS EYES. AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF, YOU SLEPT ON HIS SHOULDER?? " Alya screams at me while squishing my face. She is in front of me with her hands tight around my cheeks.

 I pull both her hands down before saying "NOT WHEN YOU SAY IT LIKE THAT! I TOLD YOU, WE GOT CAUGHT SOMEWHERE AND COULDN'T LEAVE, AND I HAVE A GOOD REASON FOR HOLDING HIS HANDS AND STARING INTO HIS EYES, IT WAS... IT WAS ANYTHING BUT ROMANTIC." 

I wish Alya would stop mentioning .. WELL THE WHOLE OF YESTERDAY. I am so embarrassed. Every time I think about it I cringe and blush. I close my eyes tightly and let out a humiliated sigh. I look over to Alya, who has now sat down next to me, and for a split second I see her on her phone.

Felix POV

"Dude- Felix, I've been trying to pry it out of you all night! What happened between you two? Every time I mention last night you get super embarrassed, and start to blush. DON'T DENY IT, SOMETHING DEFINITELY HAPPENED." Nino is half jokingly gripping my collar ready to do most anything to make me speak. "I am afraid I do not understand what you are saying. Nothing happened between her and I." I respond. "THEN WHY DID YOU TELL ME TO STOP SAYING HER NAME"

Truth is, I let it slip out because I had just woken up."I was not thinking clearly because I just woke up And PLEASE, quiet down! Others will hear you." I reply. " You know, you haven't said her name this whole morning. Say it without blushing and I'll let it go" I sigh. "AGH for goodness' sake! nothin happened between me and Mari!" I used informal english... Its over, I blew it, he knows.

He looks at me and I need not inquire what I have to do, it is already clear. With my head hanging down from defeat I softly say: "Ok, fine. Let's talk in the lobby." And groggily walk out of the door with Nino following me.

Adrien POV

Last night I saw Felix, and Marinette walk in with Alya, Nino and miss Bustier. They were kinda wet too. I think they got caught in the rain last night. I asked Felix what happened and he explained everything. But why is he flustered getting flustered about last night. I think he isn't telling me everything. If they simply ran away, and stayed in an alleyway waiting for miss Bustier, then why is Nino bugging him so much right now. 

The whole time since Felix moved here it feels like he is still in London! He has been gone all week, and never talks to me. Well, not more than 10 minutes. He is never really with me, he is either with Marinette, doing school, or at home. Well, Its great that he is made a friend, but now Marinette seems more distant, to me at least. We only say "Hi" and thats it. Did Felix say something about me that upset her? Maybe I should ask.

Felix POV

I walk extremely leisurely in hopes to delay this talk with Nino for however long I can, but it seems he has caught on. He starts to walk quicker and puts his hand on my back to push me. "Hurry up lover boy~" He says. 

We finally reach the lobby, where no one else we know is.

No One POV

"SPILL IT, NOW." Nino demands. Felix looks at him with a sour expression as he starts talking. "Last night, while we were in the alley way- I won't go into detail explaining why but, an incident occurred that resulted in us sharing some 'friendly' moments, and such." "hold up, what is the 'and such'?" Nino asks knowing that when Felix said friendly he meant romantic. There's a weird look on his face. 

Nino POV

I'm not sure wether to be happy or whether to be cautious. "Well, as you know it started lightly raining so in order to shelter me and her I put my blazer over us both. And something happened where we held hands, and...." 

"AND?"

 "This is so much more embarrassing when I say it out loud," Felix says under his breath before sighing then continuing his sentence. "and we had a prolonged period of time in which we examined each others eyes." Felix blushes at the words coming out of his mouth.

... I am speechless. HOW IN THE WORLD CAN ADRIEN BE THIS OBLIVIOUS WHEN HIS COUSIN IS SO SMOOTH AND ITS NOT EVEN ON PURPOSE. Are they even related?! And wait, who should I ship??? 

Hmmm... Alya isn't gonna be happy about this because Felix isn't the best person. But, I honestly think he deserves a second chance.

Just then I feel a vibration from my phone, which is in my hand, and turn the screen towards me. Its Alya. With my thoughts all a jumble about what Felix just said I read the text.

Journalist Girlfriend: She is flustered. And, I hate to admit it but, he is smooth.

You: Same over here.  

Journalist Girlfriend: We need to talk about this, meet later in the bus. Sit next to me and we will talk there.

So sorry for late post. My week has been  P A C K E D.