01 ~ "The Start Of Something New"..?

Felix Graham De Vanily.

Marinette POV

The Felix that got my friends akumitized. As in the Felix who said that we were all losers, and tried to impersonate Adrien.

"HE is coming today?!" I say a bit too loud. "Yes, I know. Crazy. After everything he did." Alya responds. I don't know how to feel. I mean, I'm torn between hating him, or giving him a chance.

Before I can sort everything out the school bell rings. I let out a rather long sigh and start walking to my classroom. Of course, in my being Marinette, I trip over my own feet landing face first on the ground.

"Ouch..." I say as I pick myself back up.

Felix POV

The dreadful day has come. Mother had been promoted, but she was now stationed at Paris. She was so happy that I would get to go to school with my cousin, that I couldn't refuse. I had made enemies here during one of my previous visits.

I'm sure all the students hate me already. If only I could say no to my beloved mother. But when my father died, she was so disheartened that she barely smiled. I promised myself I would do anything to make her happy ever since. But this......

"Hey Felix!!" I hear my cousin the famous Adrien Agreste shout. Yes the teen super model, son of the fashion icon Gabriel Agreste.

"Hurry or your gonna be late! I'm so happy that you're here! You'll feel right at home once you make some friends. The kids here are super nice." He greets me with a smile.

"Hello cousin. Yes. I'm sure I will, shall we go now?" I inquire, begging for him to hurry up on the inside.

No One POV

"Nathaniel, maybe you should try sitting in the front row! And Alya, please move to the front with Nino. Lets try sitting with new people this year class!" Miss Bustier firmly states.

The door opens and two people walk in, they look almost exactly the same.

"Oh Adrien, Felix. Glad to see you!" Miss bustier turns her head to the class. "Class, this is Felix Graham De Vanily, Adrien's cousin, and the new student." The room is filled with a variety of emotions. Anger, shock, fear.

"Adrien Please sit in the back row this year. Nino and Alya will be sitting together this time. Oh and Felix.." She looks around the classroom searching for an empty seat. "Oh, next to Marinette. She is the cute, short girl with blue hair."

Marinette blushes at her teacher's comment out of embarrassment. She knew she wasn't tall but she didn't wanna be called short either. Felix nods and starts to walk up to her.

Her.. where do I know her from? Ah, she's the girl who sent Adrien that video saying she loves him. How foolish. Felix thought.

~

As the students walk out of the classroom Alya and Nino wait outside for Marinette, and Adrien. Adrien was the first to exit.

"Hey guys!" He says smiling. "Wheres Marinette and Felix?"

"I'm not sure, lets wait a few more minutes for them. Mari probably dropped her books or something, always something going wrong with my lovable best friend." Alya responds.

After a short time of waiting they see Felix run out of the classroom with Marinette close behind him. 

"Graham De Vanily! Hey! Get back here...! I'm serious!!" Marinette demands. Her face was flushed. She looked as if her most embarrassing secret had just been revealed.

Alya turns her head obviously just as confused as the two boys next to her.
"H-Hey.!" Marinette stops and rested for a bit.

She was not planning on running so fast today. Alya and the boys go up to her and all share the same face. She looks at them, coughs, and covers her mouth then starts running after Felix again.

(flashback idk how to say that in formal book writing way)

"Hello..Umm.. So.. I'm, Marinette. I'm also the class president, if you need any help you can ask me." She says nervous to be talking to someone who looked EXACTLY like Adrien.

"Hello Marinette, don't worry I know who you are. You're the girl with a crush on my cousin. In that video you said you.. what was that again? Oh, that's right. You love him."
Marinette's pale face started to turn pink, then red. "W-what?! No.................Did.. you tell him?!"

This was the start of something, something new.

_

_

End of chapter. Sorry for the horrible story. Im writing this at 1 A.M bc i have nothing to do.