But where's my wallet.? I forget where I put it. I took Vegas's black card from his office. I know he doesn't mind. Even if he does... who cares!? It's freaking emergency. I don't have time to ponder on my moral values.

I left the house. While driving I checked the location which Arm send me, but my hands got freeze when I saw another message from 'Khun Tankhun'.

He sent me three letters, just freaking three capital letters.

'SOS'

____

At Mall...

Arm and Pol searched everywhere but Khun was still missing. They didn't want to inform anyone for now. So, they decided to choose the save option.

Pete : former head bodyguard of Main family.

If someone can find Khun, that's Pete.

____

Pete's POV:

It's only been 10 minutes since I left Minor's family house and my cellphone was showing Nop's name.

"Hello?"

"Pete? Where are you?" Nop asked.
I don't need to explain myself, because he's tracking my cellphone anyways.

"I'm driving..."

"Where are you going?"

"Did you tell Vegas?" I know he didn't, because I can't see Vegas on the road. If he knew that I left the house, he would come to catch me.

"Not yet... Is everything ok!?" He sounds suspicious.

"Not really. I have to go, I'll call you later. Don't tell Vegas. Ok?"

I'm not hiding anything from Vegas, it's just that I don't want to disturb him. He's in office with Nop. That's why it was so easy to leave the house.

"Are you sure?" Nop asked.

"Yeah Nop. Don't worry. Bye"

10 minutes later. I reached at the mall. I left my car unlocked, just in case I had to hurried somewhere.

I called Arm, to inform him that I'm here. But first I start searching parking area. In case if kidnappers didn't left yet. 

I tried calling Khun's cellphone. I didn't expect much but to my surprise other line answered. For a split second I don't know what to say.

"Pete?" That's Khun's voice I'm damn sure.

"Khun? Where are you? Tell me what you can see. What's around you?"

"Well, I can see some documents and files, and there is also a cute red tool-box. And a picture of two idiots smiling at camera. One in black outfit and other in white. What are they angel and devil!?"

Khun was blabbering and I felt lost.

Wait!! Did he say 'red tool box'?

"Khun are you here?"

"Yes..."

"Are you in the black car?"

"Yes..."

"Does that angel and devil look like me and Vegas?"

"Yes..."

He sounded amused. Damnit!

"That was not funny khun! Wait in my car. I'm calling Arm to inform me that you are in one piece."

Before I hung up he shouted loud.