After sending the girls away, I quickly turned around and tried to walk, but met someone’s eyes.

It was Hae Won-ryang, a boy with a sharp impression and reddish-black hair with purple eyes.

Heir to the 9th-class Master Meiji Manwol, the Tower Master, and an excellent wizard on par with Mayuseong.

As soon as he found me, he approached me right away.

“Are you going to study?”

“uh.”

“You don’t look good. What’s going on?”

And, perhaps, it is rare for him to be so genuinely concerned.

“Well, not really, nothing.”

Sullenly, I nodded my head. Then, by chance, as I turned my head, I met a girl who had not yet left and was staring at me from behind the wall.

It was Jecky.

‘Well? Why is she still……’

Jecky vanished so quickly that the meeting of our eyes felt like a figment of imagination. I put my hands in the air and stroked the back of my own head as I was about to call her.

I had no choice but to walk in the hallway chatting with Hae won-ryang about little things.

This hallway we were walking on was called the ‘S-Class area’ by the students as a joke because there was a dedicated S-Class self-study room and an S-Class training ground.

“You’re going to the training ground, right?”

“You should not neglect your daily training.”

“You’re uselessly diligent. If you live so hard, you will be short-lived.”

“I don’t intend to live long.”

“Yes, if you die, don’t call me to the funeral.”

“…How come?”

“I don’t like Yukgaejang. Prepare beef and rice soup instead.”

“Well, I’ll do just that.”

After responding, Hae Won-ryang vanished into the training grounds. Students who want to practice practical training typically do not attend supplementary meetings because it was a gathering place for students with poor grades or who are more passionate about their studies.

Of course, I didn’t go to the special supplementary meeting just to study.

Princess Hong Bi-yeon and Eisel were scheduled to attend the supplementary meeting, according to ‘Original Romance Fantasy.’

Perhaps there will be a nervous battle between the heroine and the villain. It was to watch it, but there was one more reason.

This is because a new character called ‘Baek Yu-seol’, who did not even appear in the original was scheduled to appear.

‘Baek Yuseol…….’

A boy who became a hot topic while holding an upper-intermediate Terifon this time, a character that did not exist at all in the ‘original novel’.

‘Who the hell is that kid?’

She had read the original story three times and knew the setting in detail.

However, the name Baek Yu-seol does not appear even once in the novel.

Even that Terifon was said to have caught no one in the original story.

Not only that, the boy got the so-called ‘three questions of the devil’ right too easily.

As if trying to show it to someone, ‘…maybe it’s meant to be shown to me.’