Ahsoka chuckled at the now bewildered looks the masters have while Anakin taps his foot to the beat.

When the sun rises on the wasteland, a wanderer can look out over this vast stretch of lifeless dust and feel utterly alone. When that sun sets, and the stars shine, mankind must accept that we are far from alone in this universe. Of late, humanity has had to share the Earth with mutants, ghouls, and robots, but it has been centuries since our species could claim this planet as our sole domain. Even when America was just a group of colonies six hundred year ago it was being watched from afar by a diabolical race from the far reaches of the cosmos.

*shows a large stretch of the wasteland, until eventually showing the night sky, the moon travels by the screen, before the screen goes dark*

"Long time to watch over someone and not be noticed by anyone, even during their days of advanced technology." Plo Koon said, tapping his clawed fingers on his gauntlets.

"I'm sorry, the fuck he just said?" Bo asks, believing she may have misheard 'diabolical race' in the description of the 1st species to fine Earth.

Most people will laugh if you say that aliens exist. Folk will believe in walking corpses, talking deathclaws, and brains in jars with psychic powers, but they draw the line at little green men in flying saucers. That's the stuff of pre-war holotapes and radio shows. But no matter how stubborn the skeptics are, the evidence is undeniable. Go to the right part of the wasteland, and anyone can see the remains of a crashed UFO for themselves.

*Shows a ship over the planet, it is darkened by the sun, with only an eerie blue light shining from the bottom. A slide like movement shows a disk ship over a hill*

A young Mando only responded with. "This planet is beyond fucked up."

Ahsoka was about to say "Well it's a little silly", but then realized, she was surrounded by 2 other species, in a temple with hundreds of other species who use psychic powers to fight a war against robots in space.

"That planet is weird." Ahsoka said instead, for the fact they hadn't been contacted yet.

Bo looked incredulously and said "So the walking dead, talking abominations and literal brains in jars are fine but Aliens are too far, fuck off with that weak shit."

Satine just sighs as she was already feeling a headach come on. "Yee to those for whom shall not believe without seeing with thy own eyes." She says in both irritation and like she was much older then she was.

Some people wave these sightings off as experimental pre-war air craft that just look like UFO's, but that flying saucer North of Washington DC sure wasn't a pre-war bomber. Alien ships have been crashing all over the wasteland for over a hundred years. They're hidden deep in the wasteland, but they're out there for those who want to believe.

*shows the close up of the cockpit, the broken glass and many dents show damage, aling with the green blood trailing off screen. Small glowing vials are shown, with a strange looking gun near by.*

"Okay, but what happens when someone say... finds one?" A female Mando asks, spinning her finger together in nervousness.

"Good to see that we have a volunteer to see what happens." Vizsla said, being a little snarky.

"What?!" The female Mando shouted in fear.

"Vizsla!" Satine said "There is no need for snark here, we are all comrades here, now please apologize to her or else YOU will be the sacrafi....I mean volunteer."

"Fair enough, besides, I doubt we could have anyone actually beat Bo Katan to be the first one to be boots on the ground." Vizsla said.

Bo justs nods before she proceed what he said then shouts, "HEY!" Which Satine was already reaching for her headach chems.