Sober up she did, glaring at Vizsla she says, "Why? I was happy, i was content, i even had some bliss, WHY DID YOU MAKE ME SOBER!?" She growls out the last part.

Blue suddenly materialized only inches from Bo's face, as she was laying on the table, her hands on the arm rests and looking up at Bo.

"Because, I want you to be able to think clearly, and you, my be fun drunk, but for now, you need a clear mind." Blue said, tapping Bo on the nose with her finger and smiling.

Blue sat up and smiled.

"Time is almost up, so, let me just give you some extra information. We are seeing Zetans, they are never named, that's the term that is used by the wastelanders. And well, I think this can get some of that fire burning to get y'all movin." Blue said, as she floated up.

"We interrupt this program to give you a bulletin just received from one of our naval units at sea. A large object traveling at super sonic speed is heading over the North Atlantic, towards the East Coast of the United States.

*A radio announcer seems nervous as he reads. The image of a tower with electricity shooting from the top is shown, as waves expand out. It changes to show a dish shaped object traveling over the world map, it then shows a fleet of spinning disk shaped crafts, flying over a city*

Merrik watched, thinking 'Maybe we should have some turbo laser positions mounted onto the domes, for safety and defense'. The Cities were shielded, yes, but having a way to fight back, other than fighters, would be good to have incase they were involved in any large scale threat.

Anakin, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka laughed at the design of the spacecraft. "That looks ridiculous!" Obi-Wan said between laughs, getting agreement from the youngest of the trio.

"What idiot would ever use a ship like that?" Anakin said as he tries to calm himself while across the galaxy a certain pirate captain sneeze.

Bo could only hold her forehead as she looked at the very stupid design of the ship.

"Isn't that a corona-class frigate?" Vizsla asked.

"It would seem, Weequay use them a lot, I know a lucky pirate who has had too much fun with one he got in a bet." Merrick commented.

The army has taken every precaution to meet any emergency which may develop. Just a minute, ladies and gentlemen, I think something is happening!

*shows soldiers lined up, aiming their rifles forward, waiting, at the end of the line is a soldier curled up, cowering. It shows a group of 3 thin aliens with big heads standing in front of the disk shaped craft. An intense stand off begins repeatedly cutting to the aliens and humans several times.*

Satine could only sigh at the young man cowering while his brothers in arms stood their ground, while yes she was a pacifist, this young man joined the armed forces willingly thus he should at least be ready to defend himself or other if need be.

"They look like.....a bith's head, with the skin care routine of a transdoshan, on the body of a dug walking on it's feet." Ahsoka said, mesmerized by the appearance of the "zetans".

"I don't think we have any record of them." Mace Windu said.

*The intensity very quickly cuts as the aliens are shown dancing to rather upbeat music. As the camera zooms out, it shows the once cowering soldier, dancing next to the shocked and confused soldiers. THe screen turns black and reads "The Day the Planet Stood Still" and "Coming Halloween 2077" fades in*

"It was a Kiffing movie, for the love of Mando" Satine said in both anger and somewhat relief.

Bo took a sip of Nuka Cola, when she spat out as the aliens began to dance. Both Merrik and Vizsla chuckled at the sudden change of tone. It became much more entertaining as they zoomed out seeing the cowering soldier dancing.