FIFTEEN

She had learned the trio of cats were all relatively young relationship partners, however were all deaf due to an incident they were apart of. Because of their shared disability they grew closer, and being close ages they eventually got into a polyamorous relationship.

The other deaf cats of Vineclan include a crafter, who was deaf brcause of old age, and a soldier, who had been born deaf. These cats where all very close, again, however also had hearing friends who would communicate with them. And because of how many deaf cats there were, all cats of Vineclan were being taught the language of signs now. Lotuspaw only did not know them as she was Rushclan born, who did not have so many cats of this disability.

She did know a cat, Splotchedflank, who was a she-cat with a very... funny shaped face and an enlarged tongue, which caused her to speak oddly. She also had struggles learning but still was able to be a warrior, however trained many more moons than her sibling. The medicine cat believed Splotchedflank's 'illness' was a genetic disorder therefore could not be cured, but fortunately her family still looked out for her and her mentor was patient.

Lotuspaw was glad many cats of the clans were accepting of disabilities as her cousin, Leopardpaw, seemed to also be very awkward. The medicine cat said she was very intelligent but emotions and communicate was hard for her, for unknown reasons.

Leopardpaw was a wonderful cat, she could go on for hours about her interests in flowers and in the seasons and in the universe... She always seemed to get irritated though when there was gatherings and Leopardpaw's parents would always yell at her for not looking them in the eyes when yelling at her. It bothered Lotuspaw. She hoped in Moonclan Leopardpaw found a friend who listened to her and didn't need her focus.

It hurt Lotuspaw to think about her death, but it also hurt her to think about how uncomfortable Leopardpaw was living.

Lotuspaw wanted to help make everyone comfortable - disabled or not, mentally ill or mentally well, injured or healthy.

She wanted to help everyone.