Wands were mostly used by Knight-type magic warriors who specialised in approaching the enemy by moving quickly, scattering the formation, and shooting magic quickly.

To briefly summarize a wand, think of it as a cane similar to an assault rifle.

Staff, on the other hand, were used by ‘Bishop’ type magic warriors, who were known for casting powerful magic over a wide area after a long casting time.

To briefly summarize the staff, think of them as a cane similar to a bazooka or sniper rifle.

However, neither of these described me. To begin with, I was not a cane user because I used a cold weapon.

“Hey, what will he choose?”

“Well, since he’s in class S, wouldn’t he pick something amazing?”

I was also the centre of attention here. “You’re in class S, but you can’t even resonate with the cane, right?” said the gaze. was aimed at me.

I didn’t want anything too extraordinary. It’s not like the school has a great cane. Going out to farm in a dungeon I was familiar with may provide me with better gear.

Still, I had to make a decision, and as I pondered my options, a boy approached me from behind.

“Hey.”

“Yes?”

When I turned around, a boy who had already untied his robe cloak was staring at me with a boisterous expression.

An unknown face.

“Who……?”

He then stiffened his face, but quickly smiled.

“Me? It’s Yuslek.”

“Aha!”

And then, he seems to think I know him. But I’m really sorry, I pretended to know…

“…I see?”

I really don’t know who he was.

“This is, really…”

It was Yuslek, who was getting angry, but soon regained his expression. At the same time, I wanted me to introduce myself, but I didn’t want it to be ugly or anything.

“You. What wand are you going to choose?”

I don’t know about anything else, but just by looking at his calm, cold voice, it didn’t seem like he had a favorable opinion of me.

I glanced at his name tag and it said Class A. Are you really that angry because I’m in class S?

However, it seemed like I was an easy target compared to the rest of S class.

“Anything.”

“I don’t understand why you’re in S class. You have no aspirations, no aggression.”

He glanced up and down at me and laughed.

“If you are a commoner, choose a cane that suits your level like a commoner. It will be difficult if you cause trouble and the professors have to suffer for it, right?”

“Yeah. Don’t make any trouble.”

“…you punk!”

Or not. Why are you yelling at me? I was curious about him, so I put on my copper glasses and checked the information.

[Yuslek Czech Veilen]

Son of the Czech Marquis Veilen

Prince Jeremy’s Bread Shuttle (T/N 1)