forty five

7 April 2021

"Mumma!" I hear Capri whisper shout, "me birthday!"

I smile, eyes still completely shut as I feel her snuggle against my body and begin tapping my face ever so gently in an attempt to get me to open my eyes.

I can't believe my tiny girl is four.

Four whole years I've got to love her.

My eyes peel open, seeing her bright green ones immediately and a big smile appears on her face when she sees me.

"Happy birthday, Little Sun." I reach for her, placing my hand on her cheek while she continues to hold my face in her tiny palms.

She giggles, tapping her fingertips against my cheek bone a few times before kissing my chin.

The girls still don't know that Harry is currently on his way home, he lands in about thirty minutes so will be here in around an hour and he leaves early hours of tomorrow morning.

I am so excited to see their reactions, they're going to be so fucking happy to see him.

"Pancakes?"

This girl and her obsession with pancakes.

"Mhm, why don't you go wake Posie up and meet me in the kitchen." I suggest, watching her nod her head excited, clearly liking the idea as she quickly shuffles out of the bed with Percy in her arms.

I watch her leave the room, her tiny feet slapping against the hardwood as she walks down the corridor. Carefully, I peel myself up from the bed and heading for the bathroom.

Quickly, I brush my teeth and wash my face before doing some makeup to make myself a little bit presentable considering family is coming over to celebrate.

I pull a dress on, it's white and slightly sheer material that hugs my little bump perfectly. I'm completely in love with the fact I can see my tiny baby growing, they're getting so big.

Once I'm dressed, I'm heading downstairs where I find my sweet girls sitting at the kitchen table chatting away

I put all of Capri's birthday presents out on the kitchen table, both the girls are looking through them clearly wondering what Capri has got.