thirty five

This is my apology for this chapter, you aren't allowed to shout at me :)

Warning for anyone with emetophobia, you might want to skip the beginning of this chapter!

22 February 2021

Waking up with the overwhelming urge to throw up was definitely not how I wanted to start my day

My body breaking into a sweat, throwing the blankets off of my heated body and desperately trying to get out of Harry's tight grip around me.

He whines when I manage to get his arms off of me, leaping up from the bed makes me feel even more nauseous than before and I'm sprinting across the bedroom into the bathroom.

My knees hit the tiles as I fall to the floor, gripping the edge of the toilet seat as I throw up my guts.

The sound must wake Harry up because I hear him rush across the bedroom, "Addie? Holy shit!" He falls down beside me, hands quickly pulling my hair out of my sweaty face.

His hand rubs up and down my back to comfort me, muttering under his breath. "You're okay, I'm right here."

I hate throwing up. I hate the feeling, I hate the idea of throwing up and it makes tears prick in the corners of my eyes because my body won't stop.

My body feels weak when I finally pull up from the toilet, my head pounding and I'm overcome by dizziness as I slump back against Harry.

He's soft and caring though, gently kissing my temple before he grabs some tissue to wipe my mouth.

I keep my eyes shut as I rest back against his shoulder, taking deep breaths to try and get myself to calm down while tears stain my hot cheeks.

I can feel him resting his head on mine, comforting me in any possible way he can. I appreciate that he's here, holding me like this because if he wasn't I'd probably be curled on the floor having a panic attack.

"Do you want me to help you brush your teeth? Get that horrid taste out of your mouth?" He offers softly, fingers gently massaging my scalp which really helps ease the slight headache that's starting to build.

I nod, "could you get me some water please."

Carefully, he slides out from behind me and stands up, offering a hand down to me to help me off of the tiles. He guides me to the sink, grabbing my yellow toothbrush from the holder and wetting it before he puts toothpaste on and wets in again.

It's placed in my hand and I begin to brush my teeth, the mint flavour actually not being too bad. I've been desperate for mint ice cream this past week, I'd live off of it if Harry bought more but the shops are out of stock.

I feel Harry kiss my temple, "I'll go grab you water and check if the girls are awake yet."

Nodding my head I watch through the mirror as he leaves the bathroom, I assume it's not quite seven yet because the girls always wake up around seven.