|24: ʜᴇʏ, ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴs sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ|

Börja om från början

"Bobo Marquez?" I tilted my head. Bobo was Maria's older brother. Twenty three, dark straight hair with way too much gel, and light brown eyes. I forgot he existed since he moved to the city years ago. Knowing this guy, Isabela was right about him being the definition of a dork.

"Are you okay?" Isabela kneeled in front of him with a worried expression. Bobo faced her and held her small hands.

"I'm fine, mi amor." They leaned in to kiss. It was simple at first, nothing that bad. But after she pulled away he leaned in for another, and there were disturbing noises. Moaning. I made a disgusted face and covered Camilo's  fearful eyes with my hand. He covered mine as well. 

"Um, when does it stop...?" Camilo whispered nervously.

"I don't wanna know." I whispered back. But having enough of this, I swat his hand away. I picked up a stick from the ground and threw it at the man. I wouldn't hurt Isabela, of course. "Okay brats that's enough! There's children here as you can see." I raised my annoyed voice at the two as they thankfully stopped to look at me. 

"Teens." Camilo corrected.

"Right, but still. It's so romantic that it's making me sick." I sighed in awe. Isabela stood up with an angered face.

"You saw nothing." She stated as if it was a fact.

"I wish I saw nothing. But what we saw was like..." Camilo struggled to find the right words.

"Two baby birds feeding each other." I finished the sentence for him. Isabela sighed in defeat.

"Go back, guys. It's not safe here." She crossed her arms, taking a step towards us.

"Oh, but you're safe?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"Oh don't worry, I'm wearing this jaguar costume." Bobo said, standing up. "Animals will see it and say 'oh is that a jaguar?' and I'll be all like 'Yeah, I am.' And they're like 'damn I would not mess with him!'" The man explained out of bursts of energy. He stood there with some brave face on as we all watched in disappointment. 

"Wow Isa, I thought you could actually pull guys. And... what was you're name again?" Camilo pointed at the dorky man.

"Uh, Bobo." He said blankly. Camilo leaned closer to me to whisper in my ear.

"Doesn't Bobo translate to 'stupid'?" He whispered, trying to hold back a laugh.

My eyes widened before I covered my mouth with my dirty hand and burst out in laughter with him. "Oh my god, how could I forget!" We laughed to the point where our stomachs ached. Looking back at Isabela and her boyfriend who looked awfully confused, I decided not to taunt them about his name. He's definitely been made fun of before.

"Hah, anyways. Animals would still be able to smell you, dumbass." I rolled my eyes as Camilo chuckled. 

"Which is why I covered the suit in the urine of several animals!" He exclaimed, waving his hand in my face as I slowly pushed him away in disgust.

The hazel eyes boy spoke up. "You have the urine of several ani-?" Isabela cut him off before he could finish.

"Camilo, (Y/N), what are you doing here?" She finally asked as Bobo awkwardly walked back beside her.

"We were looking for you, Isabela. You're abuela's looking for you. And when we saw you in the forest we thought you were being mauled by a savage animal!" I explained as the black haired man smirked. "So-" 

"(Y/N), I've decided I'm not going to let my abuela choose my future. And I need to get going now so can you please just have my back on this and not tell? The same goes for you Camilo." The worried woman looked at the boy beside me, who looked more confused than ever.

"Isa, of course I wouldn't- wait. Going where?" I questioned. Looking over her shoulder, I noticed a donkey holding a load of luggage. "Oh my god, are you pregnant with baby Jesus?" I gasped teasingly.

Camilo walked past the two and looked at the animal. "Y-You're trying to leave?" He asked with a hint of sadness in his tone. "With stupid?" He pointed his toned hand to the mentioned confused man.

"Let me get this straight." I said. "You're leaving the place everyone worships the ground you walk on to go..." I paused, glancing at the path that was made by my family in between some trees. "Out there?" I asked. 

Isabela rubbed her arm. "I... I just wanted to start a new life where there isn't so many expectations to follow just to be seen as perfect. Bobo offered that I could live with him in the city, so I couldn't decline an opportunity like that." She thankfully smiled and made eye contact with her lover.

I was about to go on about how much I'd miss her. She was my friend, so I had to respect her decisions. But then, Camilo took my hand and started walking me back to the hill. "Yeah, I'm telling everyone." He announced. 

Before I could argue, an amount of flowered vines sprung up in front of us, forming a thick wall. Camilo stared at it unamusingly as if this was just another Tuesday.

"Don't." Isabela strictly ordered. We turned around to face her, who looked like she was about to blow up with anger. But alas, she calmed herself. "Fine, I'll make you a deal. I won't leave now, but I'll leave after the engagement party. I'll give you something in return, though. What do you want?" She asked, clearly annoyed with her primo.

"Hm, I mean you can decorate my room with ojo de poetas and get your mom too cook me loads of food to keep in my room." His whole mood seemed to change when he grinned.

"Sure, but those flowers wouldn't look good in your room." Isabela flipped her hair over her shoulder as the vines disappeared. She walked over to Bobo and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be back by seven. But keep my stuff, and go to you're family's home just in case I'm not. Bye!" She waved at the flustered man who smiled down at her as she walked towards us two.

"Finally. I swear that took forever." I groaned in exhaustion as I began walking back to the Encanto.

☾︎

That's right, you got a chapter with 1700 words. Congrats 💅