Chapter 212: Yuna's Day Out

Start from the beginning

"Yuna, what's wrong? You've been sighing a lot lately... Did you and Grey get into an argument again?" [Helen]

"No, we didn't... It's just... Can you listen to me for a moment?" [Yuna]

"Hm? Of course. What is it?" [Helen]

Lending her ear, Helen grabbed a nearby seat and sat beside Yuna. The latter then leaned closer to the former's ear and whispered her problems. Helen listened to her carefully, nodding her head regularly.

"I see... So that's how it is..." [Helen]

It wasn't long before Helen understood what was going on. Though she was slow when it came to her own love life, she was unmatched when it came to others. The years she spent romance novels weren't all for nothing!

"Hmm? Couldn't you just make Grey something? I'm sure he'll love it." [Helen]

"Umm... Actually... I already did..." [Yuna]

"And the problem is...?" [Helen]

"It's just... I wonder if he'll like it..." [Yuna]

Said Yuna, her head even drooping further. Even though she knows Grey would like it, it would most likely be because she gave it to him. As for whether he'll like the present itself, it was a completely different matter.

A smile is all Yuna wants from him. Even then, she wants it to be a smile not only because of her, but because of her present itself as well. She wants Grey to treasure it the way it is and not just serve as some fancy decoration from her.

Helen hasn't even had a boyfriend yet, but she could fully understand where Yuna was coming from. After all, she has also given out gifts before. Be it her parents, neighbors, or customers.

"Fufufu! Then, you've come to the right person! Yuna, I'll teach you the right way to a man's heart! You better prepare yourself!" [Helen]

A confident laugh followed by a bold declaration. Though she couldn't even properly handle her love life, she was making such confident claims in front of Yuna. What's even stranger was that Yuna was on board as well. Truly a great pair of friends.

For the several minutes to come, Helen taught Yuna all she knew about what kinds of presents men would like from their special someone. Of course, all of which were knowledge from the hundreds of romance novels she read and countless stories she heard from the customers.

It was a pretty productive and informative session. Very informative in fact that they touched the topics which aren't exactly one could call pure by any means. Well, what matters was that Yuna learned a lot. She was thankful.

"Do you understand it now, Student Yuna?" [Helen]

"I understood it well, Teacher!" [Yuna]

"Fufufu! Then I'll be expecting great outcomes from you!" [Helen]

"Un! Leave it to me!" [Yuna]

The once depressed Yuna was no more. Now, all that there was left was an excited and determined girl, heart blazing with passion as she confidently raised her closed fist towards the air.

Though... Yuna and Helen... They were just too energetic to the point that it was a little worrying observing them from afar. The customers who overheard them couldn't decide whether to laugh or cry. They could only smile wryly.

"Ah! Right.... Helen, I have a question." [Yuna]

"Sure, ask ahead! As a 'Love Master', I shall answer any and all questions you want to be answered!" [Helen]