Part 40: Finding Florence (Jokes-)

Hello readers! I have to say that Florence's pronouns are they/them. Thank you.

They were all given a place to search in the human, heaven, and ghost realm looking for a person named 'Florence'. They were given a big subscription from Mia, Mia even painted a horrible stick figure with ink for each other the heavenly officials...but they wouldn't tell if she drew a dog or a cat so she acted her out instead. Mia got a brush and started to draw cursed images of a gremlin holding a kazoo and a head... her mum's head.

The heavenly officials flinches and cringed and Shi Qingxuan burst out laughing.

Shi Qingxuan: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OH MY XIE LIAN-

Hua Cheng let out a deadly aura and glared at Shi Qingxuan. The lady sat down and quieted down...

Shi Qingxuan: She just drew a picture of a gremlin though...she's got a really good sense of humour! I can tell we can be the best of friends Mingtian!

Mia: I cannot follow the order or talk about being "best friends"...

Shi QingXuan's face flattened.

Shi QingXuan: oh.

.

.

.

'Someone', was sitting in a tea shop in a ghost city. Sipping the deliciously flavoured water filled with tea leaves. They have an overly huge bag with them every time, filled with a single kazoo. They waved a hand in the air.

Servant: Do... you (whatever you are) need anything?

???: Do you happen to have salt...

Servant: We gave you salt only 1 minute ago, plus you stole the other customers' salt too...

???: That's alright: C

After 4 hours of making a mini painting out of salt, they have finally run out of resources. There on the table, was a mini painting made of salt... of a kazoo? Florence sniffed, "this scent is so familiar". Florence sprinted out of their seat in less than a second, leaving everyone in the tea shop flabbygasted. Who tf rushes out of the teashop like that? With the broken cups on the ground, the workers clean them up with a broom thinking "who is this fucker".

Florence flew in the sky on their huge, now inflated-looking kazoo, arriving in the heavenly realm. Standing opposite a restaurant "The scent is stronger here". They ran to the door and kicked it down.

Restaurant worker: AH WTF BETTER PAY FOR MY DOOR.

Florence then walked up to one table with two people chatting, and they looked up. 

Florence: We meet again, fatherless, motherless, and maiden-less.

Mia: Hello, bleached wet rat.

The tension between them was enormous, making the people quiet. 

SLURRRPPPPP

All eyes were on Shi Qingxuan. The lady dressed in white looked at them sternly. 

Shi Qingxuan: I'm confused, who are you? And why are you guys looking like you're going to kill each other? I swear you guys are freaking me out MINGTIAN. 

There goes Mia's pocket knife, which cuts through Florence's hair as they dodged.

Florence: EEEP, THAT'S SO MEAN.

Florence then planned to seek revenge for their hair while looking around for a sharp weapon. They ran into the kitchen and brings out a pair of chopsticks with the small amount of hair they had on their head covering their face.

Florence: You owe me dinner for that.

Mia: DON'T ACT LIKE WE'RE CLOSE, PUT THE CHOPSTICKS DOWN, DON'T THREATEN ME :0 

Florence: ...watch me. >:)

Shi Qingxuan: OK THAT ENOUGH, GET BACK TO YOUR SEAT. 

Mia: TELL THEM TO PUT THE DAMN CHOPSTICKS DOWN THEN.

Shi Qingxuan lifted her pair of chopsticks. 

Shi Qingxuan: I YOU ALL DON'T SIT DOWN THEN I WILL WACK Y'ALL MYSELF.

Florence/Mia: Yes ma'am.

Shi Qingxuan: Now tell me what's happening, Mingtian, who are they?

Florence: I, am Mia's best Fri-

Mia: They murdered my parents. They use demonic cultivation with a fucking pink kazoo. They travelled to England to ruin my life. I will do anything to kill them, forever kill them. Who cares about their hair, it's bleached blond, it's crunchy instant noodle-like hair! >:0

Florence: I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO SEE YOUR MOTHER BEFORE SHE DIED... oh wait she was already dead. Also. I still remember the time you were completely bald looking, it was pretty funny.

Mia: UH! HOW DARE YOU. 

Shi Qingxuan: ...You guys...You guys are like Feng Xin and Mu Qing 2.0 I swear if I have to deal with you guys I'm handing myself over to blackwater.

Mia: Ok seriously, Florence. What do you want to eat... I'll take you out for dinner this ONCE.

Florence: Hm... noodles?

Mia: Just like your hair? Well ok then.

Mia POV: I got a... funny plan~

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. Florence and Mia planned this story so I'm going to go along with it. This is more of a.. comedy then a chapter, I'll try make this story work again because I seriously DON'T know what to do with this anymore. I am working on another important story. "A twisted wonderland, children of the dead". It is indeed svsss.

Stay tuned for the next chapter guys!

Florences and Mia's... planning :') (I TRIED TO DO WHAT THEY WANTED, BUT THIS WAS PARTLY WRITTEN BY THEM THEMSELVES AS A JOKE- anyways enjoy their drama.)

(BAM suddenly Floor(Florence :)) is found :) but oh dam, they offer Mia some salt, and Mia accepts the salt :) everyone is FLABBYGASTED. Mia is like "kinda reminds me of when you killed my dad lol"

Backstory on why their friends, After Florence killed Mia's parents, sometimes Florence comes to mias house to eat lunch cause their lonely. Mia, at this point, has already tried to kill Florence 92 times, in many different ways. But now, they have concluded that they should just give up. :C