Part 18: Urgency in the heavenly realm

The ghost realm was outside paradise manor when their ruler told all the ghost to be there at 12 in the afternoon SHARP. Everyone came early not wanting to come late and get beheaded by their lord. When the clock strikes noon, Hua Cheng came out the balcony of paradise manor.

Hua Cheng: Greeting ghost and souls, beast's and monsters. Today I'm going to confess something to all of you....From then on, there will be a Madame of the ghost realm along with 2 of my children.

The ghost realm was surprised. They were whispering stuff like "Hua Chengzu had a wife?!" and "Hua Chengzu has children?".

Hua Cheng: No my wife to be is not a woman. He is a noble, kind and generous man, thats is only a part of it because I can't describe my love for him in words. My two children are the two most greatest and cursed blessings I have received in my life. Those three people lye in the center of my heart. May I introduce you to my lover Xie Lian, the current heavenly emperor and my two beloved children, Hua Ying and XingJuan.

The ghost all clapped meaning they excepted their lords family. They all yelled congratulations and complemented of the family's cuteness and beauty.

When the ceremony was over, everyone went back to their daily routine and did what needed to be done. Xie Lian was teaching Hua Cheng how to write properly and having a pretty good convocation, it all stopped when Xie Lian asked:

Xie Lian: San Lang, I don't know if this is too much to ask, but I want another child..

Hua Cheng's eyes widened.

Hua Cheng: Me too, but where are we going to get a child from?

The convocation got wrecked when a small voice came in through Xie Lian's communication array with Ling Wen.

Ling Wen has entered the communication array

Xie Lian has entered the communication array

Ling Wen: Hello your highness, sorry for the interruption but we need you here at heaven now.

Ling Wen's voice sounded tired and gloomy added with a little bit of panic.

Xie Lian knew it was something urgent.

Xie Lian is something going on?

Ling Wen: Just come here and see, I'll meet you at my palace.

Xie Lian: Alright!

Ling Wen: Thank you your highness.

Ling Wen has come off the communication array

Xie Lian has come off the communication array

Xie Lian: I'm sorry baby but I have to go back to the heavens temporarily for a bit.

Hua Cheng: Can I come with you your highness?

Xie Lian: I mean...sure?

Hua Cheng: YEYYYYYY

Xie Lian: KIDS, GET READY WERE GOING TO THE HEAVENLY REALM!

The kids from upstarted squealed and quickly got dresses in their best appropriate clothes.

.

.

.

After they were all ready, Hua Cheng got out his dice and teleported them all the the heavenly realm. Everyone greeted the Hua family, no matter how scared of Hua Cheng they were, they had to pay respects. The kids were looking around mesmerised by the beauty of the heavenly realm.