Part 36: Wen Clan

Wen Ruohan was in his chambers walking around, thinking. Those mysterious people wearing black were powerful, they knocked his son out in a couple of seconds. Who dares to mess with the Wen clan should die, he was also stuck with another problem. He needs something that will give him power over everything. An immortal elixir, stored in the centre of the earth, he had to find one of the new goddesses to get it. The new goddess of nature, one of the daughters of the heavenly emperor and the ghost king. Hua WenXing. He needed her to get the elixir. No matter how risky it would be, he would never give up. He will kill everyone to get the elixir if he had to. But he needs WenXing to hand it over, no matter how forceful it would be.

.

.

Wen Ning and Wen Qing are now listening at a meeting with Ruohan and the heirs. They were planning on killing all the clans one by one for the plan, so no one can stop them, not even the heavens themselves... or as they thought...Wen Qing tried hard to even concentrate because the plan was evil and scandalous, it was dangerous. Wen Qing and Wen Nig wanted to argue with the pan as they didn't want to hurt anyone, they didn't want to make everyone turn against them and probably lose everything in the end. They had to find the heavenly emperor, the ghost king and their family to inform them about what was going to happen.

.

.

.

Wen Qing and Wen Ning travelled far and wide to Puqi village to see if they were there. Who knew when their uncle was going to attack the cultivation world any second? The villages welcome them with huge smiles, food and welcome. They asked the villages anywhere for a shine, the villages said that there was a shine for the heavenly emperor here. They thanked them and walked to the shine. There in the shine was a person wearing red and one wearing white. They didn't recognise them because they didn't remember them, as they did not have much interaction with them. Wen Qing and Wen Ning bowed respectfully and said their greetings.

Wen Qing: Hello daozhang, my name is Wen Qing and this is my didi, Wen Ning. We are here to pay respects and pray for something.

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng nodded their head.

Xie Lian: Go ahead.

Xie Lian was listening to whatever prayer is going to come up from the Wen Gunaiang that went to cloud recesses to study. She is a Wen so they started to become cautious, they might tell them some stuff through their prayer.

Wen Qing's prayer: 

"Dear heavenly emperor of the heavens. I am Wen Qing and I hope you can grant my wish to keep the cultivation world safe, I know it sounds like I'm asking for a lot but we need to keep people safe. That's what the gods are supposed to do right? Well, my clan leader is planning to wipe out the whole cultivation with his dark tricks. He will force your daughter known as the goddess of nature, to give him the elixir of immortality...I don't want people to get hurt, or killed, and war breaks out. I want peace and harmony, a safe environment to live in. We need to do something about it. I hope you heard my prayer as I travelled far and wide for this. I swear in my life that I will not participate in my uncle's evil plans along with my didi. Thank you for listening as this is important."

Xie Lian froze after hearing lady Wen...they are going to put their daughter in danger? They will never let this happen. Wen Qing and Wen Ning bowed another time and went. Xie Lian rold Hua Cheng and now they are planning on what to do. They had to call an official meeting.