Part 38: Yixin cat "meow"

Continuing with the meeting~

Shi Qingxuan looked proud of herself with her chest puffed up with pride and her face covered with a huge grin. 

Shi Qingxuan: My lord and my dear old friend have forgotten the prisoners he kept~ You know... those at the Wen clan that who the wise woman's child defeated? (I just studied medieval Europe and a wise woman's job is completely horrifying...)

Xie Lian: Right! I forgot about them, thank you Qingxuan!

?????: What! How is my child doing? Is the Jiang Clan treating her well?

That. Was Yixin's mother, she was a very pretty woman with short hair, and lilac robes with a pink hue blend. She was indeed Yixin's mother as they looked alike. She created something called yan fu which is a smile that could make people with poor eyesight see. No one would have created such a spell at their time but the wisest. Her name was Xiaona, goddess of wisdom, she was one of the best people you can rely on and can be scary sometimes.

Xie Lian: She is going good nana. She wanted me to tell you... San Lang...

Hua Cheng: She wanted to say "Hi and I'm still well😌, healthy💪🏻, wealthy💸, still that bitch and staying like that bitch✨ and most importantly. Alive~💀"

Xiaona face-palmed herself and her cheeks turned pink out of embarrassment.

Xiaona: Can we just...continue with the meeting? We'll just go to see the Wens...

.

.

.

~~IN THE PRISON~~

One step into the prison down below the palace, a wave of adrenaline hit them. The feeling of eyes looking over them. It was like a feeling of being watched, it was unbelievably uncomfortable. Finally, the prison guards arrived, they were invisible, floating dead souls. They were really useful and tells the truth most of the time. Some even had to hold their heads and some just have a head like Gryffindors ghost...nearly headless nick-. Well, it's just like a head that's still attached because he/she was beheaded by a blunt knife. Oof- that would have to hurt. They have a shelter now so they are grateful for the emperor's kindness. They fully agreed to guard the prison for him. 

Ghost one: Greetings my lord and your excellencies. Who are you here for this time?

Xie Lian: Hello, The Wen Clan prisoners, please.

Ghost one: Yes, of course! They have been making ruckus ever since they have been here!

.

Wen Xu: Let us go y-you bastards! How dare you, do you even know who we are you freaks!

Wen Xu glared at them, one guard too scared to even look up, he thought it was wrong. Their clan was doing the completely wrong things, she was too scared to even look up. The only reason they let a woman be a palace guard is that she is one of the most powerful, out of all the warriors in Nightless city. Yao Mingtian her name was, she was righteous, no matter how many things her clan has done, she has never killed someone without a reason, and she has never killed an innocent person in her life. 

Wen Xu: Yao Mingtian! Do something, we didn't make a dumb girl into a warrior for nothing! We need you to fight, move your ass up!

Yao Mingtian: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE I HAVE TO ADMIT. You have killed so many innocent people and now you're telling me to kill a God? I'm the only one who can realise the Heavenly emperor dealing with us right now. You crossed the line. 

Yao Mingtian turned to the gods. 

Yao Mingtian: I can tell you everything about this useless clan's wrongdoings and plots. It's either the cultivation world dies or you listen to me and there wouldn't be any confusion or deaths. I also care about my education and cultivation so...Its whether you get information off of me or you get nothing but a role bloody executions on the ground of those people's heads. Please listen! 

Yao Mingtian held up three fingers. 

Yao Mingtian: I swear on my life! I will tell you everything I know. Take away my weapons. Anything I strongly care about. For this sake ig...

Hua Cheng's eyes just looked at her coldly and the other heavenly officials started to gossip. What will they do? It's either her. Or nothing they guess...

Mu Qing; What makes you think we'll belie-

Xie Lian: Enough Mu Qing. 

Xie Lian took her weapons away carefully and cut her binding ropes while Wen Xu fussed about saving him or some shit. 

Yao Mingtian: Thank you

Yao Mingtian bowed.

Xie Lian smiled.

Xie Lian: Now please tell us. And also someone hand me the potion of truth!

(Hello readers! I'm so sorry for not updating for so long. I wrote this in scripture with my best friend next to me. I needed an extra character so I just asked my friend, ✨Mia✨, the ♕gurlboss♕ to take the righteous role of ✨Yao Mingtian✨. Shout out to her! Thank you for reading, stay safe. Love y'all. Bye!)💖💖💖