Part 9: Baba visits Paradise Manor

Hua Ying and WenXing waited for their baba and a-die to come home in the hall where Hua Cheng's Throne is located. After a few seconds, they saw Hua Chengzu and their beautiful baba standing in front of them.

Hua Ying: Hello a-die, Hello special guest! A-die welcome back. And guest make yourself at home!

WenXing hesitated and had a debate in her mind of whether she should call Hua Cheng a-die or not.

WenXing: Welcome back a-die and special guest.

Hua Cheng widened his eyes at his soon to be beautiful daughter while Xie Lian just started fondly at them with a smiling face. Hua Ying figured that his a-die was smiling a real smile this time. If this hid breaks his a-dies heart, then Hua Ying and WenXing would crush ever single bone in his body.
Hua Cheng smiled.

Hua Cheng: Hello my children. As you know Hua Ying, that this is the special guest~

Hua Ying and WenXing: make yourself at home!

Xie Lian giggled.

Xie Lian: Hello children, my names Xie Lian. Although, you can call me Xie Lian Shu-shu! And this place is wonderful!

Hua Cheng: Just like you gege~

Xie Lian then turned beetroot red.

Xie Lian: San Lang (//∇//)

Hua Ying: Come on let's go to your room Xie Lian shu- shu!

Then the kids dragged Xie Lian out of the hall into the hallways where the bedrooms are. They stopped at a room and opened it to show a grand bedroom with the best quality of everything.

Hua Ying: This is your room Xie Lian shu-shu! I hope you like it, Anjou your stay!

Xie Lian was really surprised in how educated and polite the ghosts kings children are.

WenXing: I'm sorry we haven't introduced ourselves properly....

Xie Lian: It's fine! How about we introduce ourselves now?

WenXing and Hua Ying: Sureee!

Hua Ying: I'll start first! My name is Hua Ying courtesy name: Wuxian. I love my family and I'll protect it at all costs!

Xie Lian: that's wonderful! I'll go next. My name is Xie Lian's and I am a martial god. Crown prince of the heavenly realm. How about you WenXing?

WenXing: My name is Chen WenXing... and I don't have a courtesy name..uh, I like pastries! I am Hua Ying didi's soon to be big sister and A-dies soon to be daughter!

Xie Lian: would you like a courtesy name WenXing?

Chen WenXing nodded furiously. Xie Lian chucked.

Xie Lian: Alright. Hmm, how about..? XingJuan?

WenXing's eyes sparked.

WenXing: I love it!

Xie Lian giggled and nodded. Suddenly, Hua Cheng came in the room.

Hua Cheng: Aha! Found you guys, now the punishment for steeling my gege is...tickle! You both Better run or I'll catch you!

With that, both children ran as fast as they can since XingJuan doesn't have a golden core yet, she had to be carried by Hua Ying while running around Paradise manor. But Hua Cheng as an experienced ghost king caught them in a flash of lightning.

Hua Cheng: GOTCHA! 

Hua Cheng started to tickle the kids while the two children were laughing until they were out of breath. After the activity, they were panting heavily with Xie Lian standing at the doorway.

Xie Lian: I never knew you were good with kids San Lang~

Hua Cheng: I have always been good with kids, what do you mean?

And you may be wondering why it took so long for Hua Cheng to get to Xie Lian. Well...it's something about adoption papers (wink wink).

Xie Lian sighed, he was now hopelessly in love....

Sorry for the short chapter😭