Part 33: YingHua's Blood-spill Dream along with her bad luck

(YOUR AUTHOR IS SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR SO LONG. I ran out of ideas for a couple of days and just came up with this, YingHua hasn't taken the spotlight in a while so why not? 

@BlackSakura377 get ready for this.)

It was nighttime, way past curfew for everyone in cloud recesses to be awake (except for the night guards). There was one person who had the worst sleep in her life, her dreams were nothing but a pool of blood. 

In the dream (YingHua is invisible)

The scene was horrifying for YingHua, she saw her parents and their spiritual weapons, along with a white cat in the Qishan Wen clan. She has read about it, it was exciting but uncomfortable at the same time. She felt uneasy, she saw Wen Xu there in front of them, which was well known as the first master of Qishan Wen, they are always up to no good. Ying Hua was shaking, she can't let her parents be there, they'll get hurt- no. She had to contact her siblings...but she didn't want them to get hurt. Can they not see her? or is she just being ignored? 

She walked up to her parents but they didn't bat her an eye. Ying Hua now knew they couldn't see her, was she dreaming? Well, she has to see this so she can't wake up now! 

The rest of her dream became bloody and not what happened in real life like the dream was trying to dread her into going to Qishan. The dream went on with Her parents getting stabbed and the spirits knocked out, and the cat being killed with one stab of the knight's heavy sword. She can't watch anymore, she has to wake up to her parents!

Waking up

Ying Hua woke up with a face full of sweat. she was traumatised. She changed, burst into a million butterflies and teleported to Qishan Wen to save her loved ones. Once she got there, there weren't any signs of her parents, but then, all she could see now was darkness and a pinch of pain. 

She got knocked out. The world faded into a  fuzzy ball of thoughts.

.

.

.

Ying Hua woke up in a dark prison cell with no one around but her, although, she was accompanied by some human bones. She was chained up against the wall, it was an old rusty place where no one dared to go /(those who know Chinese. My Chinese is bad so....)鸟不生蛋的地方... She heard some rustling and there was someone who looked at her through the bars of the prison.

???: Hello...I'm going to get you out of here. Hold on.

Ying Hua: Wait. aren't you the one who-

???: yes, I am the one who has come from the clan in Yuandao, the immortal Baoshan Shanren's disciple! I have to say, my lady, you are quite fair. You're the ghost king and heavenly emperors' child. Right?

YingHua's face was heating up, this was probably the best day ever. She doesn't have to admire his face from afar now, he's so cute up close! 

Hai Lin: My name is Hai Lin courtesy name: is Qinlin. 

So Hai Lin grabbed YingHua's hand and ran out killing all the knights on the way. Ying Hua was just admiring him with loving eyes. Is this day going to get any better?!  Ying Hua though. 

Thank you for ready! A vote will be very appreciated. Thank you for reading everyone!💖