Part 30: Investigation in the Wen Clan

E-Ming and Ruoye was shocked. What...? That's too dangerous. They have heard rumours that whoever went to Qishan never came back without a missing body part. Horrifying. I know... although. Even though they pleaded for them not to go. They can't disobey their masters, no matter what or they'll disappear. But if it was for a good reason. Then they will reappear depending on what the heavens think is right. E-Ming is always in for a good fight but Ruoye is normally shy and timid but courageous when it comes to tasks. They would do anything to help. Although this task is different. But they have some hope. They are god after all! Why wouldn't they survive. They'll just go through immense pain. They'll get hurt! And yes they are really overprotective of their amazing owners.

Ruoye: should we tell the kids?

Hua Cheng: good idea!

Ruoye lighted up with happiness.

Hua Cheng: No. did you really thi-

Xie Lian: Hua Cheng. Stop bullying Ruoye.

Luo Ruoye was sniffing with tears running die her cheeks with puppy eyes. Hua E-Ming just scoffed and hugged her,.

E-Ming: it's going to be ok. The worlds not going to end.

Ruoye cried even harder, even E-Ming started to cry.

Ruoye: you haven't said that to me once ever since we were kids...(sniff sniff)

E-Ming smiled, rare find I know..

Xie Lian: Hua Cheng... your going to die tonight.

Hua Cheng smirked.

Hua Cheng: not if I do first your highness.

Xie Lian joined the hug and let go after they were comforted.

Xie Lian: you knew each other when you were children?

E-Ming and Ruoye froze.

Xie Lian: it's ok you don't have to tell us if you don't want to. You can tell us when your ready of course.😊

Ruoye smiled and nodded gratefully. And E-Ming nodded with great respect. Hua Cheng scoffed.

Hua Cheng: sorry Ruoye...

Hua Cheng mumbled with hesitation.

Ruoye beamed.

Ruoye: it's alright! I already forgave you!

Xie Lian: San Lang. If you ever hurt Ruoye ever again. I will not go any easier on you.

Hua Cheng: yes Gege.

E-Ming: WE ARE LITERALLY RIGHT HERE. I NNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY THAT YOU TWO. PLUS, NOW RUOYE WANTS TO KNOW.

Hua Cheng and Xie Lian immediately quieted down. They were right. Ruoye was looking at them more confused then they already know.

Hua Cheng/Xie Lian: ahahah (._.|||

Xie Lian: you'll learn a couple of more years later sweetie, You'll learn soon enough!

Hua Cheng: yes...ahahaha

They knew what it felt like, and oml it's horrifying ruining someone's innocence. Their kids are still in cloud recesses in studying. SO the kids wouldn't know, hopefully...but they didn't know a certain someone would be following. Yixin was the daughter of the goddess of wisdom and is going to most likely ascend at 19 years old if she tried hard enough. She was curious and obviously she could recognise the crown prince, she saw him ascend for the third time and she knew it was him. Now the current heavenly emperor.She was curious so she decided to follow them. They closed the door of puqi shine, but Yixin turned into a white cat and then jumped in the window and then went into the teleportation array with the group of people. The ghost king, the heavenly emperor, and the two spirits were both wide eyed. Well thats a 0.00001 percent chance that will happen in your lifetime! Well...There's still that one percent and that happened just at that moment. 

When they entered the array, they looked at the cat. Xie Lian crouched down. 

Xie Lian: you have to return to your owner! They would be worried.

The cat/Yixin smiled as a cat and nuzzled in between Xie Lian's legs. Xie Lian laughed and looked at the cat lovingly. 

Xie Lian: Isn't it cute!

Yixin as a cat stepped away and looked at all of them and bowed. Then jumped up the roof and left. She recognised this place, it was Qishan Wens territory. They weren't wearing clothes that protected their face or any protection except for Ruoye, E-ming and their spiritual powers. They were even more surprised when the cat bowed down to all of them and left. The cat came black with black outer robes and a dark silk veils. Enough for all of them to cover their face and some red jewellery to add some style and more beauty.

Hua Cheng: Oi, what does this mean? 

The cat sighed in confusion. Since the cat is very frustrated, she decided to speak in the cat form.

Yixin (in her cat form): Your highness, crimson rain, Ruoye jie, E-ming jie.

Ruoye and E-Ming recognised the voice.

Ruoye/E-ming: YIXIN?!

Yixin: HEY LOWER DOWN WILL YOU?!

They immediately shut up.

Yixin: You guys have to put those on, for your safety, no one can know your face or you'll be in trouble.

They all were hesitant at first about listening to a cat ramble and that is now what you will normally see on a daily basis.. Well. At-least their spiritual weapons trust them so..they obeyed with millions of questions in mind. But decided to keep it all in for now.

???: What do you low lives think you're doing in our territory? Huh? Arn't you scared losers?