Part 16: XingJuan's a WHAT?

Everyone woke up to a scream in the children's bedroom, HuaLian ran all the way to their children's room checking if they're alright. Completely forgetting they can teleport. It also got QingXuan alarmed as well so she also awoke, with one swish of her fan, she was out of bed and in the children's nursery.

Xie Lian: Baobei are you alri-?

....

Everyone: .....

Shi QingXuan who just burst in also stopped.

Shi QingXuan: GCUWGUBCYCGE, WHAT IN THE GHOST REALM IS THIS?

There stood WenXing in the middle of the room in her inner robes, but with real cat ears and a swishing tail behind her, she has sharp pointy fangs and her hair was a streaks of white and black. Her eyes were ocean blue and her pupils were sharp, she had claws as pointy as a knife. WenXing was hugging her teddy bear sobbing loudly.

Shi QingXuan stepped back.

Shi QingXuan: S-She resembles WangMing so much....

(If you're wondering who WangMing is, he is just a made up character for my book, he was originally the god of the tiger and is also going to be WenXing's biological dad in my book).

Xie Lian: She does...

Hua Cheng: I heard he made love with a ghost, so thats why. But she was born mainly a ghost so WangMing didn't want her anymore. Thats his bad luck for not having such a lovely child.

Shi QingXuan: Well he's gone now so....

They stared back at the tiny white tiger in front of them, she indeed looked like a frightened white tiger that has just seen her house burn down.

WenXing: Do you h-hate me n-now...?

Xie Lian: Of course not! We would love you even though you turned into a giant panda! Don't you ever think otherwise, if anyone says anything, then your baba can just go beat them up.

WenXing giggled cutely while wiping away her tears.

WenXing: I love ya'll too!

.

.

.

After a while after breakfast, Shi QingXuan had to go....I mean got kicked out by Hua Cheng.

Hua Cheng: ITS TIME FOR YOU TO GO YOU DAMN PEICE OF FART

Shi QingXuan: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CAN MOVE RIGHT NOW?

The two kids doesn't seem to want QingXuan to leave so they just hugged onto the wind masters two legs. (They're so lucky🥲).

Hua Cheng: Kids. Here. now. QingXuan shu-shu has to leave now for.....purposes. Going back to the heavenly realm.

Kids: Awwwwwww

Xie Lian: Kids, you'll see her again soon!

Hua Ying: please go say hello to grandpa for us!

Hua Ying and XingJuan smiled widely. (more sunglasses guys!)

Shi QingXuan: You mean Jun Wu?

She turned to Xie Lian.

Xie Lian: Yes

Shi QingXuan: Now I have to face the old man again..n e gays. bye people! INVITE ME TO UR MARRIAGE.

Hua Cheng and Xie Lian turned red in the face.

Hua Cheng: WHO SAYS I'LL INVIT-

Xie Lian: Of course we'll invite you bestie!

Hua Cheng: bu-

Xie Lian: no, or I'm sleeping on the couch tonight.

While they continued on their argument, Shi QingXuan with one flick of her fan, returned to the heavenly realm wishing the two ghost children good luck. 

Shi QingXuan: You have your QingXuan jie-jie's blessing for your marriage

Then she giggled and returned to her place.

(Sorry for the short chapter, I'm in arts class lol.)