Part 4: Talking to baba

Hua Cheng walked up to Puqi shine. He was so nervous and sweating furiously, he was shaking and holding in tears until he arrived. Xie Lian saw the weird young father he saw before and waved to him again.
Xie Lian was really confused on who he is and what does he want from the shrine.

Hua Cheng and Xie lian: Hello-.......

Hua Cheng and Xie Lian: You go first!......

Hua Cheng: You go first your highness-.....

Hua Cheng was once again, sweating furiously again. Oh no. He just exposed himself in front of the crown prince..... what to do, what to do. Xie Lian was speechless. Some one knows who he is...? That's impossible.

Xie Lian: ...you know who I am... how..? I need an explanation!

Hua Cheng: I- Fine, I'm not-

Hua Ying: A-die! A-die!

Hua Ying knew not it call his baba because when he first called his baba. His a-die had an uncomfortable aura. Hua Ying was listening to the conversation the whole time so he came in just the right time to save his a-die from the awkward explanation that was going to happen if he didn't step in.
Hua Cheng gave him a very grateful smile and mouthed a "thank you" and a very 'oh you saved me face'. Hua Ying is going to distract his baba with his cuteness while Hua Cheng ran away silently. When Hua Ying sensed that his a-die has gone. He made the right movement to turn around and turned into butterflies/the technique that Hua Cheng taught him when he got his Silver core.

But secretly, Xie Lian was not that dumb. Before Hua Ying left, he was suspicious of the two so he placed a location talisman on Hua Ying to know where he is going next and his location. This he did not get an explanation if the father. Tbh, Xie Lian thought he was pretty handsome, maybe it was..like love at first sight....
.
.
.
.
Did you think it was love at first sight? Sorry for the short chapter, I literally posted three today lol.