Part 5: Mystery half solved

Xie Lian got an answer right away because of Hua Yings quick teleportation to the ghost realm, paradise manor. Xie Lian was concentrating of the thinking process until another believer came by to pray. So there was no choice but to greet them and cut out all the thinking process and put his mind to welcoming the person.

.

.

.

After the prayer was gone, Xie Lian received a message from Ling Wen saying to go to ghost city to check something out.

Ling Wen: There has been a demon detected in ghost city and I want to to go visit there to see if you can take down the demon. He have heard it has been made by an awfully strong cultivator, the demon has been ruining other ghosts daily life and the ghosts there are all complaining. Since the waning moon officer was sent somewhere for an important matter and the ghost king had to look after his child who has a current fever, Hua Ying, he can't go anywhere. He said that his child was more important.

Xie lian has heard of that name before...but where? He was sure of it. But Then he thought to this morning when he unintentionally heard the young father call his child Hua Ying.

Xie lian: Ok I'll get going now, but wait! Just to make sure, what was the name of the child again?

Ling Wen: Why are you suddenly so curious about the child of the ghost king?....

Xie Lian: I think I met someone who's name was Hua Ying before just this morning with an adult that was his father..

Ling Wen froze at the thought of the ghost king meeting the Crown Prince of the Heavenly Realm. She was currently trying to visual all the types of forms the Ghost King had.

Ling Wen: What did his father look like...?

Xie Lian: Umm...he had ponytail..Crimson red robes..umm....redish-brown eyes and has a pretty handsome face!

Ling Wen: And the Child..?

Ling Wen has heard of the gossips in the heavenly realm about the child. They all adored the child's cuteness and the beauty off his small round face.She also know that Hua Cheng liked the Crown Prince and was the one who fell off the edge off the huge wall (I really need to read/watch TGCF again TT)

Xie Lian: He has very cute, He had big grey shining eyes and a doll like face! He even distracted me from his cuteness that the man ran away. But they were also really suspicious, the child called me baba and even turned into silver butterflies that were beautiful and the adult called me your highness like he knew who I was...did he?

Ling Wen: If I can use some of my knowledge for this situation then congratulations! You just ran into a ghost king and his child! You'll probably have to see them again, but this time, the adult would change its appearance to its real self. A quick description is that he has a eyepatch on the right side of his face. He also wears crimson clothing and his home is Paradise manor, The ruler is also known as the Crimson Rain Sought Flower or Xuè Yǔ Tàn Huā/血雨探花.

Xie Lian: No wonder they were so suspicious...but do you somehow know why the child called me baba...?

Ling Wen knew if she told him that Hua Chengzu liked him, she would not see the light of the next day.

Ling Wen: I cannot tell your highness...you'll know soon.

Then Ling Wen gave him a hopeful smile knowing what is in stock for his highness.

Ling Wen: May the heaven officials give you their blessings..

Xie Lian: No paths are bound....