Part 13: The visit to the heavenly realm

Xie Lian: Are you kids ready to meet the heavenly officials?

Xie Lian was sweating, he didn't tell the heavenly realm anything about their sudden arrival, and Hua Cheng was well aware of that. Hua Cheng is ready to scare the living hell out of them. (Except for the fact that they are nearly all holy so they don't have any traces of hell on them 😗)

Kids: Yes of course!

So they walked along the heavenly path with people screaming their heads off seeing the ghost king in the heavenly realm.

Heavenly official 1: Why is there the ghost king here?

Heavenly official 2: I don't know, why not you go ask him?

Heavenly official 3: Who has the guts anyways?

Heavenly official 2: wait....

All the heavenly officials: Dai Zi Dian Xia! Get away from those monsters! (not including WenXing because it's honestly really offensive because I had similar experiences, I know how it feels like to be called something really shitty)

Hua Cheng chuckled while Xie Lians face darkened. The Hua Ying had a hurt face while tears were escaping from his eyes while Hua WenXing tried to comfort his little brother. Hua WenXing face immediately darkened. Whoever hurt her family deserves to die.

Xie Lian: this is my family😊 now kindly. Fuck. Off.

Everyone was surprised and shocked that their highness sweared....he was normally the most innocent person in the world!
Hua Cheng looked lovingling af his boyfriend with a proud look. He was lucky to have a man like him. So graceful and cute.
WenXing was growling like a baby tiger tbh, it's pretty threatening. Some of the heavenly officials 100m away from WenXing stepped another 100m away. Because she looked like she was going to bite any second. And guess what?

She did.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
RIP those heavenly officials.

(I'm so sorry for the short chapter. PT 2 of 'the visit to the heavenly realm' will be there soon. Thank you so much for reading and please leave a vote if you have enjoyed this story. Thank you. Stay safe and love you guys ❤️)