Part 20: Invite to Coud Recesses

(If you guys read the last chapter then you will know this chapter in time skip to when Hua Ying is now 15, WenXing: 16 and Hua Ling: 17. What happens when they get a daring invite to studying at cloud recesses?)

The HuaLian children was alone at home because their parents had important matters to attend.

Hua Ying: I'm so boredddddd. My dear jie jie's help me relief some bordem from this ones mind.

Hua Ling: What do you want to do didi?

WenXing: Tbh theres nothing to do. We are permanently exiled from ever going into the kitchen..

Hua Ling: Go practice your cultivation both of you. Or practice calligraphy or the languages I have taught you all.

Hua Ying: But thats boring jie!

WenXing: Agreed

The younger ones pouted, Hua Ling but down her brush and stood up. 

Hua Ling: How about I send you all a jo-

There was a knock on the door, the kids cautiously went to open the door. The younger kids were hiding behind Hua Ling's back.

When They opened the door, there was a small ghost delivery boy. He bowed and said:

Delivery boy: Hello your highnesses. I have come to deliver an invitation from the Lan Clan of Gusu, or some people may say Cloud Recesses. They are known to be the most righteous clan of all times.

"Who would dare to invite us to something, it must be important..."

Delivery boy: Its for your parents Tai Zi Dian Xia and Hua Chengzu to open your highnesses.

Hua Ling smiled and thanked the delivery boy. Then closed the door.

WenXing: We'll wait until A-die and baba come home!

Hua Ying: Ok!

With that after hours of practicing calligraphy and their French, Japanese and Spanish, their parents were finally home.

Hua Ling: Bonjour! Bienvenue à la maison~

(Shout out to google translate for helping me with this! I struggle with my french tbh🥲. Anyways Bonjour: Hello.          Bienvenue à la maison: Welcome home!)

Younger kids: Bonjour a-die, baba!

HuaLian looked at them with a confused face. The kids started to laugh.

Hua Ling: We said hello and welcome back in French😂

Hua Cheng: Ohhhhhh Hello kids!

When the children's parents stepped inside, they immediately gave Xie Lian the envelope.

Xie Lian: What is this?

Hua Ling: It is an invite from Cloud Recesses a-die!

Xie Lian: Cloud What?

Hua Cheng: From what I know about cloud recesses it is a clan of what they call "righteousness".  They are famous for their good behaviour and white clothes with their sacred forehead ribbon. They are also famous for studies, they are very strict and has over 3000 rules. They send out invites to clans and important people for studying at Gusu (where the clan is located). I heard they rise at five and sleep at 9 for lectures.

Xie Lian and the kids turned pale and the ghost left their body.

WenXing and Hua Ying managed to mutter out: "3000+ rules....."

Hua Cheng opened the envelope to reveal the invite inside. He unfolded the invite and read:

Dear Crimson Rain and Tai Zi Dian Xia,

He are here to seek permission for your son and daughters to enter our studying at Gusu Lan for this year. And no there is no fee. Your children would be given the best education we can give them and We promise to take care of your children well. The children we teach will come out righteous and behaved. As we are sending this to other people as well, they will get to know other people and strive together. Please notice us if you have agreed to send your child to Cloud recesses at the  start of next month. It would be an honour to having us teach you kids.

From the Current Clan Leader of Gusu Lan Sect: Lan Qiren

After they finished reading the envelope. The kids all looked at their parents with puppy eyes, Hua Ling has also, indeed, been bored out of her mind.

Hua Ling: Can we go pleaseeeee, I promise to take care of Mei Mei and Di Di!

As the HuaLian couple knew they can't ignore the puppy eyes, they agreed. 

Hua Cheng: But promise to contact us every day when you're there. One scratch, you go home. They hurt you, we burn down cloud recesses. Take care of each other when there.

The kids nodded.

Xie Lian: So what have you been doing at home?

WenXing: We were bored out of our minds!!

Hua Ying: And so Ling jie jie made us to extra studding.

Hua Ling: Hey! What else was I suppose to do?

WenXing: I could have helped you with the maths equations!

Hua Ling: Please no!!!!!!

WenXing: Yes~~~~~

May Hua Ling rest in peace while WenXing is explaining her an algebra question with Hua Ying listening intersted.

(I'm spoiling you guys too much, an update nearly every day? Jeez, I write a lot! But I got to stay strong and keep going! Thanks for reading ad love ya'll, stay safe!💖)