Part 6: A new child?

As the father and the son teleported back to paradise manor. Hua Cheng immediately told Hua Ying that he was let off from double training since he saved him back then.

Hua Cheng: Would you like to come with me for a small matter at ghost city? Its only because the nearby residents were complaining about hearing a small child cry every night. We are going to discuss that matter and I have to get you to teleport back after we find the child or whatever creature it is. I have to go defeat a damn demon to stop all the complaints and ruckus I hear everyday.

Hua Ying was more then happy to go with him.

Hua Ying: Of course I would want to come with you a-die! Let's go find the crying creature!

Hua Ying smiled as brightly as the sun, all the people containing: gods, maids and Hua Cheng secretly wore a pare of sunglasses from the dazzle and shine of that pure smile.
.
.
.
.
.

They reached the so good place they were told to go that located the crying child. And indeed, they heard cry's and whimpers coming from a corner.
There they found a little girl that looked about the same age as Hua Ying but a little older. When the little girl saw them, she was horrified and turned away to not make eye contact with them. She was in poor conditions. Although, we was a beauty indeed. She has dark brown almond shaped eyes with shiny long waist length hair. She would have been prettier if she smiled more often.....actually they would be go bling if she smiles. (Same situation when Hua Ying smiles lol.)

She was wearing rags and had wounds all over her body, mostly bite mark. Hua Ying and Hua Cheng always looking at her with a pitiful gaze, Hua Ying then extended his arm to her and gave her a rattle drum just to make her fell better.
Then when the little girl knew they weren't here to hurt her, she hesitated looking at the rattle from but took it after a few seconds of deciding. Hua Cheng smiled at how generous his son was and how proud he felt to have Hua Ying by his side.

Hua Ying: Hello! My names Hua Ying Courtney name: wuxian! It's really nice to meet you! That's my a-die over there, the one also in crimson standing right behind me.

Hua Cheng: Hello child, my name is Hua Cheng. The ruler of ghost city, were you the one who keeps crying?

The little girl was horrified.. "the ghost king? Was my crying that loud?"

Little girl: I'm so sorry for causing trouble Hua Chengzu....

Hua Cheng: it's fine little girl, but may I ask you name so me and my son doesn't have to address you as little girl?

Chen WenXing: my name Cheng WenXing..and I haven't gotten a courtesy name yet..

Hua Cheng: Well...can me and my son call you WenXing?

Cheng WenXing: Of course my lord!

Hua Cheng smiled then said.

Hua Cheng: Would you like to me to take you in.. like adopt you? I don't mind having a second child...tbh, I love children!

Chen WenXing: would you really take me in...!

Hua Ying: Of course! I would not mind having a sibling, much less a sister, I have always wanted a sibling to play with me instead Of Yin Yu shu-shu and the manors maids!

Chen WenXing though for a while..

Chen WenXing: umm. If you don't mind, sure! But I'm not sure if I can think of being adopted yet...

Hua Cheng: of course! Take all the time you want to think about it! Anyways, you can just stay at Paradise manor with us for now. A-Ying, take WenXing to the infirmary then take care of her. Most importantly, introduce her to everyone. Got that a-Ying?

Hua Cheng said in a soft tone. Hua Ying nodded his heats before taking WenXings hand and bursted into butterfly's along with Chen WenXing. The last thing Hua Cheng saw in WenXings face was pure ✨shock✨.
Now, to defeat that fucker of a demon👿.

Authors note: I hope y'all like this one! This one is a special chapter for a friend. You guessed it! It was ChenWenXing ! Go read her stories and don't forget to vote and follow her while reading her stories! She also put me into one of her stories called Pen Pals so don't forget to read that one!
Love ya'll and stay safe! Tysm for reading! Don't forget to vote on this story since it will be a great help!