Part 12: Prank wars

(I'm only doing this because be little brother suggested it and it is his birthday today!!!....
Ahem! After WenXing got her wits scared out of Hua Cheng...I'm feeling nice so ur not getting beat up lol)

While Hua Cheng chased WenXing around with E-Ming. WenXing was screaming like a madman. Xie Lian thoughts were similar to Hua Yings: "why am I even here...?"
After the horrifyingly chase around paradise manor, no one knew what was coming for them..(I'm making it sound so serious)

Chaos has erupted in paradise manor, pranks have been really common with the first and second brightest child around/ Hua Ying and XingJuan. Like that time when Hua Ying stole his a-dies underwear and Xing Juan putting an  egg in Hua Yings shoes. That when the prank wars begun. Xie Lian didn't participate at first because he thought it was so silly!
But he decided to participate after getting a bucket of water dumped on him. This chaotic (unknown to them) family was never going to calm down any time soon.

But it was all quiet one night when the children went to get a midnight snack outside in the kitchen. They got some candy and some fruit, than beans it to their room.

Xing Juan: we did it didi!

Hua Ying: Yay! More food! I told you it would work~

Xie Lian: what would work?

Hua Ying/Xing Juan: ...nooooooooo

Xie Lian smirked.

Xie Lian: now off to bed you two, save those for tomorrows trip to the heavenly realm. I just calmed you a-die from a nightmare again. That's why I decided to stay in the ghost realm for you. Only for your a-die and you two little bunnies~

The children were more then excited, they have never visited the heavenly realm. Even after Xie Lian has stayed at Paradise manor for 2 months. Xie Lians reason for staying there is for Hua Cheng's mental health and no more cutting. And for the two cute bunnies of course. Xie Lian has been wondering, where have those three been all his life?

Xing Juan: there's this thing me and didi wanted to ask you Lian Shu-shu.... Do you love our a-die?

Xie Lian turned red. And nodded, he couldn't say anything because he couldn't express his love in words.

The childrens eyes sparkled.

Hua Ying: then can we call you baba?

Xie Lian nodded.

Xie Lian: actually switch it around, I'm a-die and your a-die is now baba!

" they still haven't gotten over who it too and bottom have they🙃" thought Xing Juan who is thinking about the last time when she was nearly killed my his a-di- she means, ahem, baba...(='∀`)人('∀`=)

Xing Juan nodded and Hua Ying was confused, but nodded anyways.

Next morning...

The kids were in Hua Cheng's room trying to wake up their baba.

XingJuan: wake up baba!!!!

Hua Cheng's eyes shot open.

Hua Cheng: who you calling baba...? I'm your a-die...?

Hua Ying: a-die is our a-die now and you are now our a-die!

Hua Cheng hesitated. Then spoke again.

Hua Cheng: who is your a-die?

Xie Lian: I'm their a-die now baobei~

Hua Cheng's face darkened while pouting. Xie Lian went over to them, you can go prepare for the trip today kids. The kids nodded and than went out the room leaving the two adults alone. They looked at each other and HuaLian/LianHua had their moment of their share of spiritual power of what they like to call it.

After the children and the adults were done packing for the trip and the heavenly realm wanted to meet their tai zi dian xia's family. Then. They set foot outside paradise manor and locked hand with each other. Hua Cheng took out the dice. Then they were now in the would of the heavens and great immortals.