Part 21: Cloud Recesses

Time passes quickly, quickly enough for the trip to cloud recesses to come. Hua Cheng and Xie Lian is going to escort their three babies to the front entrance of cloud recesses and wave them goodbye. Once they teleported there, the guards faces were faces of pure shock.

Gaurd: who are you?

He pulled out his sword, already know he is no match against them.

Hua Ying: we are here for the studies. Here's the invite.. and thank you for kindly inviting us to cloud recesses..

Hua Cheng: Remember what we said kids.

Xie Lian: make sure to behave.

Hua Ling nodded.

Hua Cheng: make sure to break tons of rules!

WenXing and Hua Ying nodded.

Gaurd=Cringe

Then they walked in waving goodbye. (No fighting in cloud recesses lol). When they entered, people payed their respects to them and showed them to their assigned rooms. Hua Ying was lead to the mens dormitory and WenXing and YingHua was lead to the woman's. Then because it was not past curfew yet, Hua Ling went to the library because she absolutely needs to study more even though she already knows 9/10 of all those things in the library, she also dragged her other siblings along with her because she knows that they are not going to study. Not on her watch. They all were forced to study and read most of the things in the library. Completely ignoring Lan Wangji who was shocked to see people study so hard. The eldest had so much knowledge! And what language is she speaking? The other girls calligraphy is better then his, and the boy looked....cute..But Lan Wangji stayed silent. Then the dinner bell rang, Wangji stood up.

Lan Zhan: It's dinner time, pack up the scrolls and please head to the dining area.

They all bowed and thanked him.

After packing away the scrolls, they head to the dining area were they ate the noodles without complain. The food was bland, they wanted their parents food but they were in cloud recesses.

Hua Ying: Pst~ guys, y'a want some?

Hua Ying pulled out dangerous looking spices and waved the bottle around in the air.

They all nodded since the side dishes were tasteless. It sucks! So they started eating with the now flavored dished. After they finished, they went to prepare for sleep, since the curfew was 9pm and it was now 8pm. But Hua Ling didn't give up for that one hour and went to the library, not dragging the two other siblings because that was enough studying for them today. They can't handle that much, she need to study more maths.
Lan Wangji was surprised to see the maiden in expensive royal looking clothes, come in the library to study again. Hua Ling was also surprised.

Hua Ling: Good evening, It's nice to see you again. My names Hua Ling, courtesy name: YingHua.

Lan Wangji: Lan Zhan, Courtesy: Wangji. Im second young master of gusu, titled Han guangjun. What sect are you from?

Hua Ling: I'm not from any sect, my brother that you saw earlier was Hua Ying, courtesy name: Wuxian and my sister that you saw was Xing Juan, courtesy name: WenXing. Has the sect leader tell you that Crimson Rain Sought Foower and The heavenly emperors son is coming to study?

Lan Wangji: yes, what abou- oh. It's a pleasure to be in your presence your royal highness.

Hua Ling: No need, we'll all be friends here
✌︎('ω')✌︎

Lan wangji: mm

Then after 30 minutes of studying, they went to prepare for bed. The next morning was their first intoxication to classes.

I'm so sorry for not posting for these days, I was at a holiday house with friends and I can't find the time to actually write....anyways. I hoped you liked it, stay safe!❤️✨