Part 27: Cloud recesses pt7

No, not al the moment, they would not frame him unless told or threatened, some people are not as noble as people think...

The days in cloud recesses were the same, but only with parents along.

Somewhere is cloud recesses: 

????: I want to you frame someone for what they didn't do, just for fun~ Plus, I'll give you money! I know you need it for your mother's health you disgusting creature.

MingYue: ...But they'll get punished. They'll get hurt! Are you crazy?

????: So...you don't need the money?

MingYue: I'll die! Can't you see their parents are the heavenly emperor and the ghost king. A CALAMITY AND THE EMPEROR FOR GODS SAKE.

????: I am fully aware.

Mingyue: But you'll send the money to my mother. Right?...

????: yes...

Mingyue: I'll do it.

????: good.

End of that evil Convo...

After a few investigations of cloud recesses, Hua Cheng heard everything they said. Including him and his gege hiding behind the tree. They are going to pay for what he is going to their babies. And lets just say, its not pleasant...

The next morning was going peacefully when a Lan disciple went to each of the siblings bedroom in the morning when they were getting ready for lectures. All they said was "Go to the hall of Discipline". They know they did absolutely nothing wrong. The situation was the exact same for Lan Wangji in the morning when he was meditating.

When they all arrived, they see Lan Qiren there with an angered face. He does not show any face to anyone who hurt one of his nephews. At least thats what he thought....They were all forced to kneel without further explanation of why, and what they are punished for exactly. 

Lan Qiren: START.

Thats when someone bursts in through the doors and yelled: 

XIE LIAN: STOP. NOW.

Hua Cheng: Don't any of you dare move.

Xie Lian: You have the guts to hurt my children and your own nephew, Huh? How dare you. I'LL SAY IT AGAIN. HOW DARE YOU LAY A FINGER ON OUR CHILDREN, DOES THIS SEEM RIGHTEOUS TO YOU? 

Hua Cheng gestured all of them to go over to them for safety.

Hua Cheng: And how did you believe a disciple so easily that you'll be stupid enough to actually believe her. Did she have any proof? Or do you just hold a grudge against our son and daughter? What did they even do, tell me what that disciple of yours said?

Lan Qiren humphed.

Lan Qiren: What they did? They tricked Lan Wangji to drink alcohol! Everyone knows it's forbidden. They even hurt him, she said. Thats unforgivable!

Xie Lian: And yet again where is your proof? This is not righteousness. This is called lack of freedom and communication, knowledge, and understanding. This is also about you attitude. Do you see how your nephew treats people, with that cold stare of his? He lost his mother, his father is a shitty person who is currently in seclusion, leaving HIS OWN children under your care. There is over 3000 rules here and you at-least broke half of them! I have to say, these rules are damn right STUPID. Wangji turned out to be like this because you pressured him too much with the lack of communication. And stop only giving your attention to your pReCioUs model student and focus more on your future to be sect leader? I can tell he wears a fake smile wherever he goes so he looks like a good sect leader. I know you didn't want to raise your brothers children, or replace his role in sect leader and that is mainly the fathers fault. But you have crossed the line. You even have the guts! Ha! Think about what you did and come face us again with the courage to even apologies to us. 

Hua Cheng: And also, we'll give you a gift old man. Come one children. Gege, can you stay here to make sure its does not go out of hand and watch out for the maiden?

Xie Lian nodded his head and stayed there without talking. The awkwardness was shouting at him yes. But Lan Qiren's eyes were filled with guilt, finally understanding where he has done wrong. Lan Xichen was looking down filled with misery and his kept in melancholy. 

Hua Cheng's 'gift' was a silver butterfly with the recording of the convocation...

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR SO LONG, I HAVE SO MUCH HOMEWORK AND I HAVE STACKS OF ASSIGNEMENTS DUE ON ONE DAY. It's painful to even look into the assessment duration days. Its complete horrifying...Also! Please go check out my new angst one-shot! I hope you liked this chapter, stay safe and eat your vegetables! See you in the next chapter!