Part 29: Cloud recesses pt8

Hello people reading this story! Shout out to @Joyceisreading for wanting to participate in my story. She is one of my most closest family friends and I think she deserves to be in the story really much. Let's get in with the story shall we?

After that day of meeting their weapons true form, everyone was shocked including their children who now has new friends. But Rouye and E-Ming's past hasn't been mentioned yet because every time they ask. Their face darkens, no one dares ask because they all know they were just sprits who have died a while ago. In a tragic way.

Rouye and E-Ming was walking around cloud recesses when they bumped into someone. Two maidens to me exact, one of the maidens fell on to the ground.

Rouye:Oh my! I'm so sorry. Here.

Rouye extended a hand to help the woman get up. She was quite fair with purple Yunmeng disciple robes. The other one was wearing the exact same but more designed clothes.

Maiden one: Omg! Yanli are you alright?

Yanli: I'm fine Yixin. Just fell over. And thank you, it's ok-... not to be rude or anything. But I have never seen you guys before in cloud recesses.

Yixin : yeah..

Rouye: this spirit is Ruoye.

Rouye bowed to show respect.

E-Ming: this much more SANE spirit is E-Ming....

Rouye: hey! That's mean.🥲

E-Ming:🫤

Ruoye: 😭

E-Ming:🫣

Ruoye:😭

E-Ming sighed at the sight of her best friend crying like Luo Binghe when he can't be with his shizun. What a long day it going to be...

Yanli: Who may you two be? I haven't seen you in cloud recesses before!

Ruoye: *sniff* This spirit is *sniff sniff* Ruoye..

E-Ming: i'm E-ming.

Yanli: Its nice to meet both of you!

Ruoye: You two maiden are very pretty!

Yanli: Thank you! My name is Jiang Yanli of Yunmeng Jiang.

Yixin: My name is Zhang Yixin of Yunmeng Jiang. You two are also very pretty!

Ruoye: do you want to go Caiyi town to hang out today?

Hua Ying: You really are leaving without us right...?

YingHua and WenXing nodded their heads in agreement, them all with neglected faces like puppies who have lost their owners.

YingHua: Should we go now?

Hua Ying: YESHHHH lets go bitches.

Then they arrived at caiyi town and they went arm in arm down the town and skipped to food store and at stores with valuable things. At last they stopped at a tea shop to end their experience.

Yixin: Today was the best day of my life!

Yixin said while sipping her hot water because she hates tea...(I know you so well Joyce😤) and the others just sipped their cup of tea and agreed. suddenly E-Ming and Ruoye got a message in their communication array, their owners are telling them to go back to their side to help them.

E-ming: I'm afraid Ruoye and I have to leave now. I'm sorry for the sudden of needing to leave. We forgot we had to be somewhere important at this time.

Ruoye nodded.

They all said their goodbyes and finished their tea. The pastries were untouched and because Gusu's food was so bland, Yixin stuffed one in her mouth and her eyes sparkled with glee. She then shoved her in her sleeves to share with her roommate, Jiang Yanli.

Then they all skipped back to cloud recesses except the two spirits that turned into their weapon form and flew all the way back to Puqi shrine.

At Puqi shine

Xie Lian: E-Ming, Ruoye. We are going on a mission and we need you to come with us.

Hua Cheng: You mean a risky one, gege.

Hua Cheng corrected him.

Xie Lian: Well, yes. We are doing the mission to perhaps save the whole cultivation world from their downfall due to the resentful energy from the Wen Clan in Qishan.

(Hello guys! Sorry for the late update. Your author is just lazy and yeah...basically. Anyways. I have learnt that I am now a hopeless romantic. Which means I am hopeless in romance....😭. Is that a good thing..? Question from your author...)

)