Part 35: Next year

(May contain mild smut. Please skip if uncomfortable, thank you for understanding.)

Cloud recesses are covered with a sea of red decorations, and two people took the spotlight as the newly wedded couple. The second young master Lan and the crown prince of the three realms. Hua Cheng and Xie Lian were having a nice talk with Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng while the sect leaders also participated. Because the gods knew their a-xian was going to get married, they also attended to congratulate and give gifts to the two. Although, Hua Ying was most of the time sitting on the bed in the wedding chambers waiting for his Lao gong to come. Hua Ying was super bored so he decided to have a conversation with the maid outside. 

Hua Ying: Um...Hello?

Maid: Does Young master Hua need something?

Hua Ying: I'm boredddd, when is Lan Zhan going to come?! Also, you sound young!

Maid: Hahaha, the Second young master Lan will come after the ceremony is over, that will be another thirty minutes! I'm thirteen, I'm a disciple and a servant at the same time. 

Hua Ying: Another thirty minutes...! Say... what's your name? 

Cai shu: This lowly one is Cai shu.

Hua Ying: Haha, don't call yourself lowly! 

Cai shu: Ah, I thank this young master for his kindness. You are fortunate to have someone like Han Guangjun, he's nice and polite to me! I respect and look up to him a lot.

Hua Ying: As you should! Just call me Wuxian, We are friends now aren't we?

Cai shu: there is no need! But if Wuxian wants me to call him that then his wish is mine to command.

Cai shu: Don't be so formal! Enjoy your life, you are still young! Can I call you Cai Jie?

Cai shu: Mhm, call me anything! Thank you. 

.

.

.

The ceremony was finally over and done with, everyone went back to where on earth they went, Lan Wangji walked up the chambers, and thought of what he and his new wife is going to do this long night. He smirked a little and walked up the steps to their wedding chamber.

Cai shu: Second young master Lan.

Cai shu greeted with a bow of respect. Lan Wangji greeted back with a nod of fondness. 

Lan wangji: I suggest you leave if you don't want to hear things that will damage your ears and innocence.

Cai shu blushed and fled to the servant quarters.

(Warning, mild smut ahead, you have been warned. It's my first time writing something like this so please do not hate me for my unholiness💀🥲 YingHua Jie doesn't kill me as I'm already dead along with you in hell.)

Lan Wangji entered the chamber and saw his beautiful Hua Ying sitting on the bed obediently waiting for his arrival.

Lan Wangji: What made you so obedient today?

Hua Ying: Lan Zhan?

Wangji: Hm?

Hua Ying: Is the ceremony over?

Wangji: Mn.

Hua Ying: What are you going to do to me huh?

Wangji: I think you already know, my dear Hua Ying~

Hua Ying: Lan Zhan! Please go easy on this lowly virgin...

WangJi: No promises.

Hua Ying: LAN ZHAN.