Part 15: Shi QingXuan a-yi/shu-shu

Shi QingXuan when he heard the rumor of his highness being MARRIED, to Xue Yu Tan Hua. Also with them having KIDS? Thats unbelievable, so Shi QingXuan had to see for himself. SO he turned into a girl and with one swish of her fan, appeared in ghost city with a silk veil covering her face. The ghost ladies walking past looked at Shi QIngXuan with shock of how he skin has no sign of rotting. But Shi QingXuan continued to walk forward ignoring all the stares. 

At last she arrived at the entrance of paradise manor, with her hyper personality, she decided to not walk inside and knock. Instead, she though it was a good idea to shout something out.

Shi QingXuan: DAI ZI DIAN XIA ARE YOU IN THERE??!!!!

No matter how embarrassing it was, she did it anyways. Then, 2 little children head popped out from the front gate and had a curious look on their faces.

Shi QingXuan: Hello children! Is the current heavenly emperor here?

WenXing: Do you mean a-die?

Hua WenXing had Hua Ying hidden behind her cautiously. Shi QingXuan froze.

Shi QingXuan: I won't hurt ya'll, I just need to confirm something.

"So he really has children?"

WenXing: What makes you think I'll believe you?

WenXing growled at her.

Suddenly a familiar voice was heard from behind them all.

Xie Lian: Ah, Lord wind master! It's been a while hasn't it?

QingXuan finally let out her breath she was holding in and turned to Xie Lian.

Shi QingXuan: It has been a while, I just have to say your children are really scary... especially the one that just growled at me....

Xie Lian: Kids, go back inside, your baba is making your favourite tonight!

Kids: YAYYYYY, BAOZI HERE I COME!

Xie Lian chuckled.

Shi QingXuan: So the rumor was true! The great heavenly emperor and Crimson rain sought flower are in a relationship and have two adorable/scary children!

Xie Lian giggled.

Xie Lian: yes! Do you want to come inside for tea? And it's late, do you want to stay for the night?

Shi QingXuan: Are you sure?

Xie Lian: You can gain the kids trust and play with them! They are all very talented. Like The gu niang you saw was my daughter. She is a mathematician, and is really good with swords and fan cultivation, she is the most best daughter anyone can ask for! Hua Ying, as you already know as crimson rains son is an experts in talisman, fan and whip cultivation. He's cheeky and they have the most brightest smiled you'll ever see.

Shi QingXuan: really? I haven't seen any other people with a smile brighter then yours.

Xie Lian: Oh you flatter me~

Xie Lian then guided Shi QingXuan to the dinner table.

Hua Cheng's face darkened and the children were staring curiously at QingXuan

Xie Lian: San Lang, stop staring at QingXuan like that.

Hua Cheng mood changed into a smile.

Shi QingXuan bowed. 

Shi QingXuan: Xue Yu Tan Hua

Hua Cheng just nodded.

Hua Cheng: Lord wind master..

Xie Lian: Kids! This a-yi is my best friend. You guys can just call her a-yi, she is the lord wind master.

XingJuan's eyes widened and started apologising for growling at her.

Shi QingXuan: Its alright!! Here.

QingXuan then have Hua Ying and Hua WenXing a candy each.

WenXing: XingJuan thanks you!

Hua Ying: Hua Ying thanks you!

"This family is so cute!!!"

 Hua Cheng: Well now we have a guest, may we continue dinner?

So then the family including Shi QingXuan then sat down and dinner began.