Part 8: The makeover (special)

@ChenWenXing Get ready for this one 🙂😈

When Hua Ying bursted into butterflies and ended up in paradise manor, Chen WenXing eyes were full of shock. Hua Ying went rolling on the floor laughing his ass off while WenXing was just looking at him with shocked eyes. Why was he laughing at her? Hua Ying then stopped laughing when he saw the frown on his sisters face and apologised. Hua Ying then dragged WenXing to where Yin Yu stood writing with some ink and parchment.

Hua Ying: Hello Yin Yu shu-shu! This is Chen WenXing! A-die agreed to adopt her but she id still thinking about it.

Yin Yu: Hello a-ying and nice to meet you WenXing, my names Yin Yu, but you can call my Yin Yu shu-shu. You know, Hua Cheng is very nice but just don't make him angry or he will go insane! But overall, he's the most nicest and sweetest person ever, everyone adores him!

Chen WenXing: Hello Yin Yu shu-shu! My name is Chen WenXing and I don't have a courtesy name..and I'm surely ready to be Hua Yings jie-jie!

That sentence made both boys widen in shock and excitement.

Hua Ying: what do you mean by that..?

Chen WenXing: I have decided that I stay...but are you sure I'm not a burden to any on you guys? Especially Hua Chengzu....he already has Hua WuXian..I don't think he wants me. He just pities me.....right? He doesn't actually want me..

Hua Ying: Don't you dare say that WenXing jie! Your brilliant, a-die has taken a liking to you the first time he saw you, your beautiful, sweet and your kind! I know you'll treat me the best, thats why a-die picked you. He could have chosen any child, but he chose you! Feel more special💖

WenXing felt like she was home, around a new family that loved just the way she is other than just being some stupid rat that lived on the streets that could only fight dogs and ghost to have some food to survive.

Hua Ying then turned to Yin Yu and said:

Hua Ying: A-die's lover in coming to paradise manor to stay for the night. Just saying, anywa-

Yin Yu's eyes widened after hearing that.

Yin Yu:THE CROWN PRINCE IS COMING TO PARADISE MANOR??!!!!

Hua Ying: Yes Yin Yu shu-shu. Anyways, the maids would like to give you a makeover, but we have to clean all of your wounds first to apply the (ghost looking) makeup and clothes on! You'll look flawless, don't worry (wink wink)

Chen WenXing felt nervous just by the though of it and just agreed by nodding slowly. Hua Ying smiled brightly and dragged WenXing out of the room to the maids quarters and  politely knocked on the door.
.
.
.
.
(After cleaning the wounds)

Maids: Come innn!

Then when Hua Ying came in they were all startled.

Maids: what young master Hua and the little girl need?

Hua Ying: do you mind giving my new sister a make over?

Maids: have Hua Chengzu adopted her?

The maids eyes were all wide.

Hua Ying: correction- he's about to.

Maids: that's exciting! Another ghost child running in Paradise manor. We'll gladly give you a makeover dear. Come in~

Hua Ying: I'll leave you here until I can come and get you. Don't go too hard on her! Byeee!

Maids: wink wink

Then the maids went to work, two of then were working with the clothes and the one was doing their makeup. The other maids were running around trying to find the measuring tape they need for the clothes. After they finally found the measuring tape and measuring her, they decided to give a her a corset. They put the corset on, Chen WenXing not knowing a single think started curiously at it.

Chen WenXing: may I ask what that is...?

Maids: don't mind this, it's won't hurt one bit 😊

Chen WenXing then nodded, after a few seconds felt like she was being suffocated. What was that thing?!
But WenXing didn't want to decline and be rude, so she decided just to suffer while they ties the corset and got dresses in a elegant black hanfu with silver and gold swirly flowers as design. The maids then put a red and white flower in her hair, she liked absolutely gorgeous. The girls would most likely envy her beauty and wishes that they would one day be like her. The prettiest girl in the universe!
Her make up was done by the usual foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow and blush. Also a little lip gloss to add more texture and detail shine✨

After the maids were done, they escorted WenXing to their young prices chambers and knocked.

Hua Ying: Come in!

Maids: we have brought the young maiden back young prince. You like the look?

Hua Ying: Wahhhh, she looks so prettyyyyy 😌😳

WenXing chucked.

Chen WenXing: thank you Hua Ying!

Hua Ying: Call me didi!