Part 19: New Family member!

The news spread fast about the ghost king and his boyfriend having a new child, it became the new hot topic that everyone is talking about. The heavenly realm thanked Ling Wen for her hard work and she was gifted 2000 merits. 

Hua Ling was a graceful women, she was indeed more intelligent than Ling Wen. While she was spending her time with Ling Wen in the pile of scrolls, there was a lot of scrolls about languages. She became really interested and now can speak over 200 languages, heaven was indeed really proud and shocked a child can do that in those years. She studies hard, but the only thing she wasn't good at was maths...ah the most hardest topic in the world.. She became a really helpful friend to Ling Wen and Hua Ling also helped with the heavenly officials tasks. She is now with a silver core, an immortal, happy with her family in ghost city. She, unlike Hua Wuxian and Hua WenXing, she got Xie Lian's genes. She has brown eyes, silky smooth brown curly hair and now in white and golden robes because Xie Lian thought she looked better in white robes. She got her beauty from WenXing and Hua Ying of course! So when a foreigner was coming to ask for directions, hoping they speak their language, Hua Ling would be the first one to raise a hand to help her. A noble and generous maiden she is. She made her youngest siblings happy and her family proud! She taught Hua Ying and WenXing everything that she knows, including some languages, chain cultivation and cooking (and also teaching a little to Xie Lian), But ended up burning the kitchen(was not their fault tbh, someone got fired that day just saying) and (NEARLY) all paradise manor to ashes. But luckily, Hua Ling is very skilled with water cultivation, so she put out the fire after processing for a couple of minutes like: Wtf just happened...? 

Flashback💀:

Hua Ling: A-ying, a-Xing, do you wanna know how to cook?

Hua Ying: YES! I WANT TO MAKE SOMETHING, LETS GOOOO

So Hua Ling got dragged into the kitchen and excused the cooks.

WenXing: SO what do you want to make. Whats simple?

Hua Ling: Do you want to make chocolate cookies?

Hua Ying and XingJuan's eyes sparkled.

Everyone/Hua Ling: Yes please!

So they made the batter (which was mainly made by Hua Ling) and spread it out in spheres and put them on the baking paper. Then set the oven to 160 degrees and baked them for 12 minutes. But after 10 minutes, the kitchen was on fire because the cook before they came in forgot to turn off the fire on the stove. it was just a low fire so the children did not see anything. Then they came rushing in to find the kitchen on fire and it was spreading all the way to the roof big enough to make a hole, they hole led the fire to the other room and they led that on fire.

But lucking after two minutes off extreme water cultivation, Hua Ling but out all the fire. The cookies were safe tho, a little burned at the bottom but looked like hell of wheels on the top. Then their parents came running in...

Xie Lian: What happened my babies! Are any of you hurt? I smelt fire-...oh..

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng saw the burned kitchen and looked at the kids concerned.

Xie Lian: Seriously...are you guys hurt? What happened?

Hua Ling: IT WAS MY FAULT I'M SO SORRY, I TAKE THE BLAME!

Hua Cheng: You're lying, don't take the blame...so..who did it? I'm not mad I just want to know.

The kids were dead silent. But a squeaky voice from behind interrupted.

Cook: I-I think that was me...

Hua Cheng was silent.

Cook: I think I forgot to turn of the fire. I'm so sorry.

And with that the cook got fired. (I actually feel pretty bad man)

End of flashback💀

They were learning along with their big sister, who knew they would grow so fast?

(Next chapter is when Hua Ying turns 15, WenXing turns 16 and Hua Ling turns 17. What would happen if they get a daring invite from Cloud recesses for studying. What would happen when Hua Ying meets his soulmate? Stay tuned for more! Thank you for reading, stay safe, and love you guys💖)