Chapter Fourteen

The crowd of people happily gathered around the castle court yard.

It was really obvious that the people thought this was going to be a good announcement. You felt a little sorry for them.

Elsa stepped onto the podium, with you nearby. The rest of the royal family was off to the side.

"People of Arendelle," Elsa started. Everyone immediately stopped talking.

"I have a dire announcement for you. Arendelle must go to war against Yerrintgon, the Southern Isles, and Weasleton."

Hushed murmuring could be heard throughout the crowd.

"I assure you this is not because we wanted to go to war. We had been neutral, but we have been threatned. I am doing this for the good of Arendelle, and our allies, The Kingdom of Ajar and The Northern Isles. "

The hushed murmurs grew louder.

Elsa glanced at you. What if the people started a riot?

"Queen Elsa! What's going to happen then?" A young man in the crowd asked.

"Well, we might need to draft a few more people into the army if not enough volenteer. I will personally assure that no citizen of Arendelle will get hurt." Elsa said. "Are there any more questions?"

Everybody talked and then no's could be heard everywhere.

"Thank you." Elsa stepped off the podium and let you escort her inside the castle.

You watched out a window as everyone left and the gates were closed.

Elsa sighed. "What if they revolt?"

You shrugged. "Lets hope they don't."

The rest of the royal family walked in.

"That went pretty well." Kristoff said.

Elsa nodded. "Now we have to prepare for war."

Anna sighed. "Does this mean we have to stay inside the castle?"

"Yes Anna. It is part of the regulations. This is for your safety." Elsa replied.

"Ugh. I hate this." Anna said.

Elsa walked away, ignoring her sister's complaining.

"Come on (y/n), you might be able to help in the war council meeting."

You followed Elsa into a room. There was a big, round table with chairs all around. It reminded you of that King Arthur story, that said he sat with his men around a round table.

You also noticed there were no windows. This room must have been strictly for war bussniess.

Elsa sat down, and pointed at the seat beside her. You sat down beside her. Elsa quickly grabbed your hand under the table. You squeezed it, and she scooted a little closer to you.

Slowly, the table was filled by people. Elsa didn't let go of your hand, but you didn't mind.

Once everyone was there, they locked the door, making sure nobody was outside.

Elsa started the discussion, and war plans were made. They used a lot of your suggestions, even though many of them were unusual to them.

It was decided that it was too dangerous to let anybody from the royal family out of the castle. Since most of Arendelle's citizens liked you, everybody said you should be the one to announce the new policies for war.

Everybody was sworn to secrecy before the meeting was adjourned.

"You should come to all my meetings." Elsa said.

You laughed. "But meetings are boring!"

Elsa rolled her eyes at you. "Whatever you say. Come on, we have to get you ready to announce."

For the rest of the afternoon, Elsa helped you prepare, and you spent most of the time kissing and cuddling.