Chapter Thirty-Four

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I am SO sorry for not updating in almost a year. In case you haven't read what I posted yesterday in the conversations area, I basically decided I needed to focus on my other passions aside from writing, which is playing the tuba. After having achieved very successfully, I feel like I am ready to work on both passions at once. The chapters may roll a little slow, but I'll try my best to be more consistent from now on.

Also, I would like to thank everyone who has stuck with me, and has supported this story. I have 25k views (combing my Wattpad and AO3), which is more than I could EVER dream of. Thank you so much, guys. This is what inspires me to continue writing. You are all the best, and I love all of you so much.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Arriving at the trolls' place once again, Grand Pabbie rushes out.

You toss the machine gun in front of you, kicking it over to the elder rock.

He picks it up and inspects it. "Where did you get this from?"

"A man from the future." You answer.

"So he was from the future?" Kristoff asked.

You nodded. "I think he was from around my own time. Maybe a little after."

Grand Pabbie's face was etched with worry. "Tell me everything that happened."

"He came with the gun. I found Elsa trying to defend everyone. Midnight, the little wolf here, distracted him. I managed to get the gun before he could actually start shooting. He told me it was my fault."

"What was your fault?" Anna interrupted.

"The future. The dictatorship in Norway. He told me it was my fault, that there was just one thing I could have done that would have prevented a horrible dictator from taking Arendelle, and his descendants from taking all of Norway." You explained.

"And what was that one thing?"

"He told me that I had to, well, have had a child. With Elsa." You bit your lip nervously, glancing back at your lover.

Elsa was blushing. "But how would that even be possible?"

You shrugged. "I'm not sure. But remember when I was almost killed? When Cire had that witch capture me? He came in and said something about fake genitals thanks to the witch. Maybe she would have had magic that could've let him create offspring despite his...er, conditions."

Grand Pabbie looked at the weapon in his hands. "This is missing a few bullets."

You reached into your pocket. "I made sure to collect all of them. Here you go."

"Good. I'll make sure these are properly destroyed. As for the child, I know of somebody who can easily grant you the ability to have a kid."

Elsa took your hand, smiling. "Who is it?"

"A stork. He actually comes by every once in a while when we're due for the next generation of rocks." Grand Pabbie says.

You rolled your eyes. "How original." Elsa grinned, giving you a light push.

"I know where The Stork lives. He lives a little higher up, just a little East of here!" A small troll exclaimed.

"Well, we know who got his navigation crystal." Kristoff said.

Elsa and you shared a look. Kristoff would make such a great father for his and Anna's child.

And deep inside, you saw that Elsa would be a terrific mother.

"Well then, lets go! Come on guys, lets meet this Stork dude!" Olaf said, happily bouncing over to Sven.

The six of you rode over towards the East, arriving at a wonderful little waterfall that was only about five minutes away from the trolls.

You walked over to the waterfall, which had a small pond in front. Wading through, you pass through the waterfall.

Inside, a large, gorgeous room was awaiting you. It looked like a regular home, except a lot more magnificent.

Elsa came in behind you, taking in a breath of awe. You put your arm around her waist.

"Its almost as beautiful as you." You say, kissing her cheek.

Elsa blushes, quickly kissing your lips.

The others don't come in, so the two of you advance. In the very back of the room, a fireplace is lit.

You approach the fire, and find a bird sitting in a chair. It wasn't just any bird though. It was a large, white stork.

The stork turned to face you and Elsa. It's large, green eyes stared at the two of you. The Stork's beak seemed to curl upward, as if smiling.

"I've been expecting you two."