Chapter Sixteen

You woke up in a familiar room. When you tried to sit up, you groaned, immediately laying back down.

"(Y/n)?" You heard a familiar, beautiful voice ask.

"Uhhh," was the only thing that came out of your mouth.

"Don't move. Your injuries are still fresh." Elsa said.

You saw Elsa hover over you, and sighed. All that mattered to you right now was that she was okay.

"Do you want to know what happened?" Elsa asked, sitting down beside you.

You gave a feeble nod, barely noticeable.

Elsa propped you up so the two of you could cuddle.

"After you passed out, another guard tried to take on one of those hooded figures. They all turned their attention to that guard. We were watching you from the window, and Kristoff ran down there. He dragged you back in before anybody else could touch you, and left you in your room. The healers are all busy with the guards, and some guards turned against us, so I tried my best to cover all your wounds with ice."

A blush creeped onto your face with the realization that Elsa had to take your clothes off to access all your wounds.

Elsa, who was the big spoon in your cuddling session, raised an eyebrow and kissed your unharmed cheek. "I don't know why you're blushing, but you look adorable."

This only made you redder, and you let out a small huff. Elsa responded by kissing your cheek again.

"Thank the gods you didn't die." Elsa said in a more serious voice. She nuzzled her face in your neck.

"When I saw that dagger fly, I got so scared. Then I watched you defend yourself and I was shaking from fear. When I saw you fall, I swear I died a little inside."

"But...we've only known each other for a little over a month." You stuttered, very painful coughs following that.

"Shh, don't talk. And I don't care, I am in love with you. I've never been more sure of anything." Elsa said, kissing your neck.

"I love you too." You managed to get out, before coughing more.

"I told you to not talk! You just can't listen to me, can you?" Elsa said, a hint of humor in her voice.

You lightly chuckled, and contently sighed.

"I take it you're happy?" Elsa asked.

You gave a small nod. Elsa laughed and held you a little tighter.

It hurt your chest, so you gave out a small squeak.

Elsa quickly loosened her grip. "I'm sorry."

You leaned back into her further and closed your eyes, taking in Elsa's cold. You were hot and sweating, and Elsa was like an AC.

"Do you want to know more about what happened after you passed out?" Elsa asked.

You gave a small nod, not opening your eyes.

"People didn't stop revolting until a few minutes ago. We were able to arrest all the rebels, but the hooded people got away," Elsa told you, "and nobody knows anything about them. Were you able to get a closer view?"

You nodded again.

Elsa sighed. "Alright, you can tell me about it later."

Elsa kissed your cheek once more before gently laying you down and getting up.

"Get some rest. I'll check on you later, and I'll have Gerda bring you some food."

You closed your eyes and felt yourself fall asleep, forgetting all the worries of the real world.