Chapter Thirty-Five

AN: SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE GUYS!!! I had the biggest author's block, but I've found new inspiration. All your support is amazing, and I'm so glad to have such awesome readers like you guys!!!! Your comments make me laugh and they're honestly the best comments I could ever hope to get. I can't wait to keep going with this story, and I hope you like the new chapter!!!!

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

This couldn't be possible.

You blinked several times, unsure of what you were seeing.

Sure, Grand Pabbie had told you that you were going to see a stork. But you still couldn't believe that there was an actual human sized talking stork sitting in a chair in front of you.

"Woah," Elsa said.

The Stork pointed at two chairs near his own. "Please, have a seat. You both look like you're about to collapse."

The two of you sat down.

There was an awkward feeling in the room. You weren't sure if it was because of the fact that there was a talking stork dressed in a fancy Italian suit sitting with his bird legs crossed in front of you or due to the fact discovered from the events earlier that day. It was most likely both, you figured.

"I suppose an introduction is in place. My name is Sherlock, and I'm from the future. Like the trolls, I've come back to help out," the Stork, or Sherlock, said.

"There are talking storks in the future?" Elsa asked, looking at you.

You shrugged, looking back at her with a confused look. "Not that I knew of?"

The Stork laughed, getting up and pushing a button. Suddenly, the image of a Stork faded into that of a handsome young lad.

"Sorry about that, but the look on your faces were priceless. No, I'm afraid birds do not learn to express themselves in the future. It'd be quite intriguing if they did, but alas, I was simply using a projector, like the movie theater ones, to make myself look like a Stork," Sherlock said, smirking.

"That was AMAZING." Elsa said, her mouth wide open. She looked cute when she was dumbfounded. But then again, when was she not being cute?

Sherlock laughed. "Thank you, your majesty. I'm glad to see I could surprise the queen of ice herself. Now, let's get down to business, shall we? You two are here for a child, to save the future."

"Yeah, but here's the problem. I remember before I came back, I was told not to have any kids. And plus, the future heir of Arendelle became Anna and Kristoff's daughter. So, if you don't mind me asking, what's going on here, man?" You asked.

Sherlock nodded. "You are right. But it seems the future has changed. We have no choice but to change the past in order to aid the future. And besides, perhaps your child married off and left Arendelle to her cousin. Or may it be that they shared custody and you simply did not study up well enough? Or, the most compelling of all, perhaps the future really will be changed. Maybe this is what's really got to happen, in order for everything to work out. Did you not think of that?"

You looked down, feeling yourself blush. "No, I was kind of having an adrenaline rush and did not stop to think about any of that." You felt Elsa grab your hand, and heard her quiet snickering as you got roasted by the Amazing Stork-Man/Sherlock. You shot her a look, and she stuck her tongue out at you.

Sherlock looked between the two of you and chuckled. "No worries, (y/n). There is a solution. My husband, John, came back with me. He's a doctor from the future. He can help," Sherlock said, turning towards a door. "Jawwwwnnnnn, come here for a second."

A man came out, going over to Sherlock and giving him a kiss. "What's going on?"

Sherlock turned to you and Elsa. "This is my husband and the hottest man to ever walk the Earth, John Watson. John, you know them. Its the queen and her fiancé."

You all shook hands and John sat down. "So, tell me what's going on."

After informing him of the situation, John smiled. "There's a way for you two to have a child. It's a scientific procedure that allows you to have a child without fertilization from a male. Let me prepare and you two can come back tomorrow."

Elsa took a deep breath, and looked at you. She squeezed your hand in hers and smiled. "That sounds great. We'll be here at noon."

John smiled and nodded, leaning into Sherlock's side. They began to stare deeply into each others' eyes, which you took as a sign that it was probably time to go.

Getting up, the two of you turned to leave. You put your arm around Elsa's waist, excited to tell the others' about everything that just happened.

Leaning into you, Elsa looked up at you. "What a crazy day."

You chuckled. "Yeah, but at least I got to experience it with you." Kissing the top of her head, the two of you walked out of the cave, meeting up with the rest of your friends.