Chapter Twenty Seven

Elsa paced in her bedroom. She regretted not listening to Anna. What if you were in trouble?

She decided that maybe you were in dire trouble. Something inside her insisted that you were not okay.

Elsa decided she would not sit still. She told her head servants, Kai and Gerda, that they would be in charge while she was gone, mounted a horse, and set out to find you.

In the wild, Anna was trying to read a map.

"I can't understand anything. Why are maps so darn confusing?" She asked nobody.

Kristoff, who was driving the sled, looked at her. "Well, maybe that's because the map is upside down."

Anna blushed, and turned the map around. "Oh. That's better."

"So what did you read in that book that you found in the library about magical places?" Olaf asked Anna.

"Well, I found the hideout of some powerful witch. It's on a cliff above Arendelle." Anna said.

Kristoff told Sven to hurry. "We're almost there guys. Don't worry."

When they finally arrived to the cliff, they spotted a wooden cabin.

"Come on, let's go!" Anna said.

Kristoff stopped her. "Be careful, Anna. I don't want you getting hurt."

Anna held Kristoff's hand. "Don't worry. We'll go in together."

Olaf and Sven stayed behind, hidden amongst the trees. Marshmallow stood outside the shack, ready to help in case something bad happened.

Kristoff and Anna entered the cabin.

You were almost completely unconscious. All you could focus on was resisting.

The sorceress saw Anna and Kristoff. She ordered and rock clones to stop them.

Kristoff and Anna backed up. They couldn't face these rock things without any weapons.

Then, Marshmallow ripped the roof off of the cabin. "Nobody hurt friends!"

He scooped up a handful of rock clones and threw them into the trees.

Out of nowhere, more rock clones appeared, all of them focusing on Marshmallow.

Anna and Kristoff ran to the sorceress. "Stop this, you witch!" Anna yelled.

"What did you just call me?" She asked. Summoning her magic, she fired some blasts at Anna.

Anna tried her best to dodge, but a blast hit her, sending her flying back into a wall.

Kristoff, full of anger, charged at the sorceress. He gave her a good punch in the gut, but then she blasted him into the wall too.

She then tried to blast Marshmallow, but it didn't work.

As Marshmallow was created from Elsa's magic, it seemed like other magic didn't work on him.

The rock creatures started to overwhelm him.

Then, Elsa arrived.

She witnessed the scene. Marshmallow being clobbered by rock monsters. Anna and Kristoff laying on the floor. You tied onto a table.

Elsa blasted her magic at the sorceress, causing her to fall to the ground.

Then, she shot an icicle at the jar, breaking it. All of the golden aura that had collected there flew back into your brain.

"How dare you!" The sorceress yelled. She blasted dark magic at Elsa, hitting her right in the heart.

Elsa collapsed. Anna raced to her sister's aid, while Kristoff tried to untie you.

The sorceress cackled. "That should teach you not to mess with me."

Then, she turned her attention to you. Kristoff had managed to free you, and you fell to the ground. Looking around, you saw Elsa holding her heart.

Adrenaline filled you as you figured out what happened.

Slowly, you got up, looking at the sorceress with pure anger.

"Nobody messes with Elsa without feeling my wrath." You said.

The woman snickered. "What are you going to do? Try to punch me?"

You walked towards her. Unfazed, the sorceress stood there, arms crossed.

When you were eye to eye, you put your hands around her neck.

Unfortunately, you were too weak to actually choke the woman. She pushed back down to the ground.

You looked at Elsa. She was getting paler by the moment.

Determined, you got back up. You had to fight for Elsa.

You stood up, and quickly snatched the sorceress' sheathed dagger.

The witch blasted her magic at you, and you kept dodging, backing up and eventually exiting the cabin.

Once outside, you threw the dagger in a last attempt, but missed.

You were slowly regaining your energy, but the witch managed to blast you.

The blast flung you off the cliff, but you managed to grab onto the ledge.

The sorceress approached you stepping on one of your hands.

"I may not have been able to collect your knowledge, but at least I'll have the satisfaction of watching you and your friends suffer."