Chapter Twenty-One

AN: I am sorry for not updating sooner. I was on vacation and had no internet access. This chapter is short and pretty bad, but I hate to leave you guys hanging.

Also, thank you all for the continued support. I have a lot planned for the story, and if there any suggestions, I would be glad to hear them. Now, on with the story!

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Elsa jumped down from Marshmallow's shoulder, walking around Arendelle.

Elsa, Marshmallow, and you had decided to visit Arendelle to make sure everything was fine. Nobody seemed hurt, thankfully, but the people seemed scared.

When people noticed their queen walking around, they started gasping. Elsa walked to the center of the town, and got surrounded by curious people. Greeting them, she composed herself.

"Citizens of Arendelle, I am glad to inform you that the royal family and I am fine." People cheered. "Now, could somebody explain what has happened?" Elsa asked.

A man stepped up. "Well, ever since the castle was attacked, we have been worried about you. Lots of royal servants made it out alive, and they have helped us. We were not attacked, which was odd. We were lost, but now we have you. Tell us what we must do, your majesty, to save our home."

Elsa smiled. "For now, we will all have to remain calm and continue with our normal lives. I will find a way to peacefully stop this horrible war. Anybody who helps rebuild the castle will receive a grand payment, but otherwise, you may continue with your regular lives."

People cheered. Some men eagerly raced to the castle to figure out how to rebuild it.

You turned to Elsa. "How will we stop this war?"

Elsa looked you in the eye. "I will go to Yerrington, alone, and work out a treaty."

You looked at Elsa like she was crazy "What?! I can't let you go alone. It's unsafe. And Prince Cire is there! What if he tries something?"

Elsa shook her head. "I'm sorry, but I have already sent them a letter asking to work out a treaty. They have agreed, and I will do anything to keep Arendelle safe."

"Elsa, no-"

"I will go to Yerrington by myself and fix this. End of discussion. You go back to the ice castle and keep the others safe. That's and order."

Elsa said, walking away. You felt your insides twist. You sure hoped nothing bad would happen.

Marshmallow took you back, and the others insisted on returning to Arendelle. All of you returned to Arendelle immediately, to keep the peace.

Sadly, you gazed upon the horizon.

"Please be safe, Elsa."